Thread: Dahlin ranking in a multi-cat league?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Dahlin ranking in a multi-cat league?

Thoughts on Dahlin in a multi-cat?

Next year, 3Y and in a dynasty?

G A PTS SOG HITS BLKS TOI +/-

Does he Hit or do Blocks? Do you compare him to a multi-cat stud among the Karlsson/Burns/Doughty or more one dimensional in the Klingberg/Carlson/Werenski?
    Keep 6 - 14 team H2H Yahoo - Categories: G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG FW HIT BLK / GS W GAA SV% SHO
    C: T.Thompson, Aho
    LW: B.Tkachuk, M. Tkachuk
    RW:
    D: Dahlin, Fox, Mcavoy
    G:

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Dahlin ranking in a multi-cat league?

I almost always avoid rookies in one year leagues. I can't imagine Dahlin being a hitter, at least until he fills out (3+ years?) if ever. I could see him as a D stud in G, A, Pts, SOG, TOI. Blocks and +/- in BUF, not for at least 3-5 years in my opinion. I could see Dahlin as a top 3 scoring D with little in the way of auxiliary numbers.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket