Thread: Gaudette or Berggren

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Gaudette or Berggren

Who should i pick ? Berggren or Gaudette ?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Gaudette or Berggren

Gaudette is my choice, but providing your league settings would probably help with the decision.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Newbie

Goal and assist = 1 point

Administrator

Gaudette

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Wizard

I like Berggren's upside more but Gaudette is the safer option who is ready to play in the NHL right away whereas Berggren needs 2-3 years, so Gaudette is most likely the better option for you.

Dobber Sports Genius

Gaudette *could* have a solid year simply based on the lack of depth the Canucks have at centre.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Jedi

Gaudette short term, but one, I doubt he lives up to the kesler comparisons and two Berggren is becoming my end 1st/early 2nd riser post draft. I really like this kid. I can see a Borgstrom level rise in his hype/value over the next couple of years. Can't wait to see what he does in the SEL this coming year.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Recruit

I have also chosen the Gaudette route but I have picked him off waivers last season and he's on my bench. I will keep him there as long as I need be because I won't be winning this season. Does Gaudette start the season in AHL and eventually get called up mid to late season? Or does he make the team out of camp? I've been reading reports of him making the team and reports on being sent to AHL.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Porter31 View Post
    I have also chosen the Gaudette route but I have picked him off waivers last season and he's on my bench. I will keep him there as long as I need be because I won't be winning this season. Does Gaudette start the season in AHL and eventually get called up mid to late season? Or does he make the team out of camp? I've been reading reports of him making the team and reports on being sent to AHL.
    it's Vancouver.. so who the hell knows? In all honesty, he should be in the AHL, they have so many vets in this line up, I don't think there's any room for him.

Sutter will get injured & he'll get called up by mid-Nov. Giving him (Dahlen & Juolevi) time in Utica is the best option.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4