Thread: tuuka rask for carey price

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default tuuka rask for carey price

Gentlemen which goalie do you prefer in a full keeper league? i own price and the offer was rask straight up for carey. thoughts?

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: tuuka rask for carey price

Ha ha that's a good one! There's so many neurons in a hockey fan's brain that thinks Carey must MUST have a rebound season and become again one of the best, but isn't Rask and his health just as perilous?
    Hard to talk about next year, slight nod to Rask for pretty-much playoff guarantee.
    Long term, hard to not want(keep) Price.

Sorry, new to posting, realise I've given no definitive advice
    18 Team Keeper League
    G: 2 (+1PP), A 1 (+1.5F,+2D on PP) GWG +1, SH: +2G,+2A, SOG: .1, FO: .07-.05 Blocks: 0.25, PNTs for Shootout, Stars and hoo-boy we track a lot of stuff!

Fantrax: 10 F, 3 D, 1 Utility, 1 Goalie on Active-3 lineup changes/wk
    Forwards: Hertl, Huberdeau, Laine, Panarin, Sheifele, Rust, Glass, Coronato, Kuzmenko, Vrana, Wahlstrom, Olofsson, Nichushkin, Pinto, Miroshnichenko, Rasmussen

Defence: Hamilton, Heiskanen, RAndersson, York, Sandin

Goalie: Jarry, Nedeljkovic

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Need much more information on categories, and league setup (league size, plus starters/ roster limits)
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Magnificent One

I'll say to you what I've said to others - if you still have Price on your team, I think you owe it to yourself to keep him unless you get a superb offer. Rask is intriguing, but you've come this far with Price that you should probably ride him out.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm gonna be honest. Normally I'm the type to stick to my guns and stick with the stud. But Boston and Montreal are on such different ends of the spectrum that this is the one time I might waver and be willing to pull the trigger to get Rask.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    I'm gonna be honest. Normally I'm the type to stick to my guns and stick with the stud. But Boston and Montreal are on such different ends of the spectrum that this is the one time I might waver and be willing to pull the trigger to get Rask.
    And despite what I said above I can't argue with this. My concern is Price has been so otherworldly that to me the scales tilt toward keeping him.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    And despite what I said above I can't argue with this. My concern is Price has been so otherworldly that to me the scales tilt toward keeping him.
    Agreed. This one is actually really tough because I do think that Price is arguably the most talented goalie in the league. But Montreal sucks SO much...I don't even know if Price can pull a Tomas Vokoun there.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Jedi

if Mtl can play in front of him - esp. in their own zone, he's still a top 5 G own. to move him for Rask - I'd want a nice +. I'm not doing it 1-1. You put him on any playoff team from last year and you're auto-rejecting this deal.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Giant

Close right now but price can't get any lower imo. Id take price.
    10 team Full Keeper Roto League
    4C-4LW-4RW-6D-2G-5bench-unlimited farm.

C= eichel,horvat,malkin,kuznetsov
    LW= forsberg,kreider,lee,b.tkchuch,hertle,granlund
    RW= reinhart,radulov,hoffman,laine,hayes
    D= doughty,ghostebehere,karlsson,jones,klefbom,dahlin ,skjei
    G= price,murray,grubauer,georgiev,ullmark,samsonov

under250gp=nichushkin,tuch,mathesson,marino,pujuja rvi,hosang,terry,andersson,j.hughes,patrik,crouse, zadina,podkolzin,k.miller,nedeljkovic,kravtsov,hay ton

--G,A,P,PPP,SHP,GWG,PIMS,+/-,SOG,hits,FOW,blks-Wins,GAA,SV%,saves,SO

Dobber Sports Initiate

Rask. Montreal is shit, absolute shit. Price is great but needs to absolutely carry that team. I will go with the safe and more sane bet in Rask on a very solid Boston team.