Thread: Pietroangelo vs byfuglien

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Pietroangelo vs byfuglien

I might be able to keep both but if I only had to keep 1, which should I keep. The triplets for Pietroangelo has been a talking point and i don't know if I should be worried of that. Can both get 50+ pts next year?
    6 Team Keeper.
    Salary Cap $108M with 3 players at 75% price. Points only G/A=1, Hattrick = +3, W= 2, SO = +3, OTL/SOL = +1

12 F, 6 D, 2 G, 8 Reserves (any position)

Forwards
    Pastrnak $8.4, Eichel $7.5, MacKinnon $9.4, Ovechkin $9.5, JT Miller $8.0, RNH $5.1, Malkin $6.1, Marchand $6.1, Rust $5.1, Stephenson $2.7, M. Raymond $0.9, Terry $7.0, Duchene $3.0, P Kane $0.0, Mittelstadt $2.5, Kreider $6.5
    Defence
    Sandin $1.4, Montour $3.5, R Andersson $4.5, Barrie $4.5, J Carlson $8.0, McAvoy $9.5, Giordano $0.8, Byram $3.8, Hedman $7.8
    Goalies
    Vasilevsky $9.5, Kuemper $5.2, F Andersen $3.4, Korpisalo $4.0

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Pietroangelo vs byfuglien

I think ill take Buff for next season and i think both crack 50 next year though

Dobber Sports Initiate

157.9% Big Buff! I know it is a points only league, so he is less valuable than roto. Still Buff is one of the top and most consistent dmen so it could end up being a wash, or 5ish point differential. I really like Winnipeg this year and I think Buff has better trade value vs Piets.
    Keeper Team: $300 Auction draft, 10 F, 5 D, 3 G, 5 Bench
    Keep For Following Year: 3 F, 2 D, 1 G

11 Team, Rotisserie G A PTS +/- PIMS PPG PPA SHP GWG W GAA SV% SO

F: Marner, Eichel, Hughes, Crosby, Kopitar, Rust, O'Reilly, Giroux, Horvat, Palat, Podkolzin, Jenner, Copp*, Colton*
    D:
    Toews, Byram, Letang, Theodore, Hamilton
    G:
    Campbell, Fleury, Knight, Quick
    IR: *Cirelli, *DeBrusk

The Great One

Tough one with it being points only. I'll go against the grain and say Pietrangelo, since Yeo likes to lean on his top guy a ton and that will give Pietrangelo likely more points than Buff. The triplets thing isn't ideal, but not enough to scare me off.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

In points only, pretty much a toss up for me.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Byfuglien by a hair. As BranDOOM mentioned, Buff's perceived trade value is the difference maker for me.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Star

Points only i like AP. You just dont know if Buff will play 75+ games
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.