Thread: Dobber Prospect Report update?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Dobber Prospect Report update?

Not sure of this is the right place, but just wondering when to expect the Fantasy Propsect Guide to be updated?

Specifically with 2018 draftees shown in their landing spots.

Thanks

The Great One

Default Re: Dobber Prospect Report update?

I don't think the Prospect guide gets updated. It's only the Fantasy Hockey Guide that gets updated (the one that came out August 1st). There are no set updates for that publication, as far as I know. You just have to keep checking every few days or so.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I don't think the Prospect guide gets updated. It's only the Fantasy Hockey Guide that gets updated (the one that came out August 1st). There are no set updates for that publication, as far as I know. You just have to keep checking every few days or so.
    Dumb question but do we have to go to the downloads to get the updated version? First time getting the guides haha.
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Dumb question but do we have to go to the downloads to get the updated version? First time getting the guides haha.
    Yes, the fantasy guide has to be re-downloaded to get the updated versions.
    Yahoo:16 team h2h (18 man rosters) 4keepers per team
    player cats:
    G,A,+/-ppp,shp,sog,gwg,hits,blks :goalie cats:W,gaa,sv%,so
    3c-Zibanejad, Getzlaf, Trochek
    6w-Fiala, JT Miller,Pastrnak, Pearson, kapanen, Lindblom
    4d-Hamilton,Provorov, R.Andersson, Doughty
    2g-Markstrom, Blackwood
    bench-Schultz, McCann, Lowry
    IR:Kucherov, Beauvilier

Fantrax:Nordiques 9 team dynasty pts only (max roster:50)
    notables:Stamkos, Seguin, Kuznetsov, E.Lindholm, Debrincat, Wheeler, Marchand, PLD, Kessel, Meier, Tuch, Hedman, Suter, Chabot, Bobrovsky ,Hellebuyck, Binnington
    notable prospects:Turcotte, Zegras, N.Suzuki, Farabee, Denisenko, Krebs, N.Robertson, Jokiharju, Shestyorkin

Dobber Sports Novice

As i know, they don't update the prospect guide. They should update some section to give us information when to draft the newest prospect. I start a post for this, so far no answer
    15 Team - 40 players - Dress 20 (12F, 6D, 2G)
    G(4) A(2) Point(1) SoG(0,4) Bks(0,5) Hit(0,4) Hat trick(3) TK(1) GS(7) Ga(-4) Sv(0,4)
    Keeper league (number of keeper depend on ranking - 8 to 12 + 3 Rookies and all prospect)

F. Matthews, Tkachuk, Stamkos, McDavid, Scheifele, Fiala
    D. Rielly, Werenski, Parayko
    G. Brobrovsky
    R. Batherson,
    P. Denisenko, Tufte, Noël, Kratsov, Vehvilainen, Bjornfot, Beaudoin,

2016: 13e, 2017: 1er, 2018: 8e, 2019: 1er 2020: 4e