Thread: Cap League Salary Dump Trade Offer

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Cap League Salary Dump Trade Offer

League - 15 team, roto, AAV cap, 12F, 6D, 2G, 5Bench, 10 Farm
    Categories - Goals, Assists, Points, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blocked Shots, Pen Mins, Wins, Saves, GAA, SV%

One team is trying to lower salary and are $14M over the cap with Larkin yet to sign. That team sent an email saying that Kopitar, J.T. Miller and Yandle were available cheap. Here was the offer:

J.T. Miller, Borgstrom, Roslovic

for

Tuch, Glass, Abramov

The team trying to lower the cap is also trying to compete for the league title this year.

Would Tuch, Glass and Abramov be a fair return considering the cap situation of the team trying to dump salary? Thoughts?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Cap League Salary Dump Trade Offer

If a contender is $20M over the cap you don't have to help them solve their problem. If they want your 'help' you get to ask for the moon. This is not the moon.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Cap League Salary Dump Trade Offer

Non-cap league I take the deal. With cap include, hard pass.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)