Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 8

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: 2018 DobberHockey Fantasy Football League Tier I: Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by ross10019 View Post
    You forgot to mention Tears defeating Kofax squad by 100.8 to 100.24, where one more Antonio Brown reception of even ONE YARD would would have won it for him - man, fantasy football is crazy
    I lost this week by less than 5 points...Went with a hunch and put WR-Chris Godwin TB in hoping that it would be an offensive slugfest. Tough to watch Godwin drop that pass on the Bucs last drive...or him drop a couple of ones that were right in his hands coupled with 1 less INT by Fitzpatrick or I would have skated out of Week 3 with a W. Crazy week for me. I think Yahoo had me at 9% chance to win and I was one catch away from doing just that. Such is fantasy football though.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Speaking of Mahomes, has anyone heard this guy talk. Dude could pass for a Muppet without question.

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Can someone do me a favor and give me an update on how my matchup is going so far this week. I set my lineup earlier this week before heading out to sea and I don't have access to Yahoo on gov't computers unfortunately so I have no idea how I am making out so far during the early games.

Many thanks

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Can someone do me a favor and give me an update on how my matchup is going so far this week. I set my lineup earlier this week before heading out to sea and I don't have access to Yahoo on gov't computers unfortunately so I have no idea how I am making out so far during the early games.

Many thanks
    You're down 96.86 vs. 107.80, but the projections is for you guys to finish within a point, so it's far from done. Cobb didn't play.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    You're down 96.86 vs. 107.80, but the projections is for you guys to finish within a point, so it's far from done. Cobb didn't play.
    Thanks. I set my lineup earlier in the week before I left so if something happened to Cobb after that, I was unable to make a change anyway.

Can you (or anyone for that matter) hit me with an update again when you get a chance, please and thanks.

Dobber Sports Icon

Thanks. I set my lineup earlier in the week before I left so if something happened to Cobb after that, I was unable to make a change anyway.

Can you (or anyone for that matter) hit me with an update again when you get a chance, please and thanks.
    Cobb is on the bench.

You are down 120.18 to 111.96 but you have Royce Freeman going tonight so are projected to win. I?ve got Freeman in my 2qb league and it?s tight there as well - GO ROYCE!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Icon

Well Goff and Kamara just lit up my poor squad - and given Kamara?s performance this year, will the return of Ingram to Tesrs of Joique next week amount to anything? Meanwhile Manning as my stand-in for bye week Cam was mediocre to putrid, despite playing against a Saints team that had been just decimated by the pass, and stupid me picked him over Mitch ?45-point? Trubisky. Nice week Colin!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Fantasy football came and bit my ass this year.
    Leonard Fournette has played 1.5 quarters in games weeks #1 & #4.
    Thanks bud, thanks.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Fantasy football came and bit my ass this year.
    Leonard Fournette has played 1.5 quarters in games weeks #1 & #4.
    Thanks bud, thanks.
    I'll trade you Jerick McKinnon for him.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Ninja

I am so pissed at myself for going with a hunch when all the signs were there, but NOOOOOOO, I had to go with my gut and start FitzMAGIC over the safer Derek Carr. Yeah, 4.04 points for Fitzpatrick and 33.58 for Carr. Ugh. I've got to turn my season around this week or I'll be in relegation avoidance mode...although that looks an awful lot like "trying to make the playoffs" mode to be honest. Good thing I always draft a second half team. lol

Dobber Sports Deity

Can someone tell me if I managed to win this week or not? Please and thanks.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Can someone tell me if I managed to win this week or not? Please and thanks.
    124.66 vs 120.18

(for you)

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    124.66 vs 120.18

(for you)
    Sweet! Thank you!

Dobber Sports Deity

I don't want to jinx it but I think our last undefeated team is going down....

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Sigh. It is over. 3 of my top 4 draft picks out, Mahomes playing the best defence in the league, Marshawn not getting the ball on 3 separate drives from the 1, and Miami being Miami. And Brady playing a colts team that had 40 players by the time the game was over. Oh well, was a fun run. Good win Axe, full marks earned.