Thread: Women?s PPV

Banned

Default Women?s PPV

Apparently Stephanie McMahon is announcing an all Women?s WWE ppv on Monday

that?s awesome 👏

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Women?s PPV

Should be interesting to see how many subscriptions they get compared to their regular PPV.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Monster

I keep seeing advertisements on it. Should be interesting how their numbers stack up. Wish u well EvanScott ... thanks for adding me as a friend.

Dobber Sports Star

I definitely like the idea of a women only PPV. It’s sad to me, however, how badly the WWE tends to piss away the opportunity and bookings of some of their best women in the roster. Look at how badly they have booked Becky Lynch. The Sasha Banks and Bayley storylines have been abysmal. Bayley couldn’t miss coming out of NXT, and now, the WWE seems to be on the verge of giving up on her.

Asuka was presented as a “can’t lose” star out of NXT. She held the NXT Woman Championship for 510 days, and was undefeated for 914 days in a row ala Goldberg. She won the inaugural Women’s Royal Rumble, which surprised nobody. However, she shockingly lossed to Charlotte Flair at Wrestlemania, and her multiple losses to Carmella since then have completely destroyed any credibility she had as a “unbeatable”...

I don’t get it...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Interesting.. I am very curious to see the viewing numbers.. The Woman's Royal Rumble was well done.. It was awesome seeing the women of the past return to the ring, even though it was brief..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..