Thread: Adam Fox

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Adam Fox

Where would Adam Fox rank in relationship with this years drafted players.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Adam Fox

Id put him right there with all the early drafted D in this years draft class. His upside doesnt look any better but I wouldn't say its worse either.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Wizard

Behind Dahlin, Hughes, Boqvist and Bouchard for me. Very close with Dobson and Smith - not sure how exactly I'd rank those three but Fox might slide ahead of them.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thank you that the info i was looking for

Dobber Sports Master

The change of scenery might help with the depth chart. It's also a bit of a shot to the confidence.. but a new organization comes with many benefits.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Legend

In terms of offensive skill, I have Fox up there with anyone besides Dahlin and maybe Hughes.
    TBH, I'm still waiting to see all the "Erik Karlsson like" stuff from Boqvist. Whenever I watch him, he always underwhelms me.
    Hughes, on the other hand, straight up "wows" me time and time again. I put Fox up there with Boqvist and anyone else, skill-wise.

Bouchard is the wildcard because of the Oil factor, and his bomb from the point. But Fox is way more dynamic.
    For one, Fox loves to lug the puck. Not Hughes level, but he is very Shattenkirk and Barrie ish with the way he QB's the offense.

Fox is also a horse. He can munch minutes and has good stamina. He seriously reminds me a ton of a young Kevin Shattenkirk.
    I also think the trade to the Canes will help his progress, if they can get him under wraps. He was blocked in Calgary.