Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Oh no! Triplets for Pietrangelo!!!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Oh no! Triplets for Pietrangelo!!!

It’s done!!! I started this thread and said I’d trade Pietrangelo.

I traded Pietrangelo and my 2nd in 2019 for Josi.

How’d I do?

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I completely agree with this but I don't think it will affect his offensive production at all. Lack of sleep most likely will not affect his ability to put up points. Ask anyone who's ever played "hungover hockey" and they will tell you that they probably had more points when they were hungover then they had on non-hangover days. I think the same principle will apply for Pietrangelo's season except he will be "hungover" all season. His overall game might suffer but his fantasy performance should remain the same. There might also be a bigger difference in where he gets his points as he will likely get more points on the road than at home.

Just my thoughts!
    Haha, giddy up on your hungover theory! I know some guys who played somewhere between hungover and still sort of drunk and were fantastic. Go figure. Me? My game sucks if I'm hungover or mildly drunk. Note: My game is only slightly less sucky if I'm stone cold sober.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    It’s done!!! I started this thread and said I’d trade Pietrangelo.

I traded Pietrangelo and my 2nd in 2019 for Josi.

How’d I do?
    I don't like the trade for you at all. I think you gave up a 2nd round pick for nothing as Pietrangelo is equal to if not better than Josi.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I don't like the trade for you at all. I think you gave up a 2nd round pick for nothing as Pietrangelo is equal to if not better than Josi.
    You should read that thread first i think https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...id-I-overreact
    It looks a bit bad on the surface but 2nd pick is one of many he has and Josi is a shade better in his league settings with more PPP, +/-, hits.
    https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/...-2018%3AR%3A99