Thread: 2018 Dynasty Football Rookie Rankings

Dobber Sports Deity

Default 2018 Dynasty Football Rookie Rankings

So my Dynasty league's rookie draft starts tonight. It's a slow time, off-line draft. I am picking 5th overall in a 16 team league each round.

I won't lie and say I have done a lot of research for this so I am reaching out for some help. Do any of you have any favorite websites/writers/rankings you like to use for rookie rankings? Please don't say Yahoo because those guys are just that; Yahoo's IMO. Any leads you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: 2018 Dynasty Football Rookie Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    So my Dynasty league's rookie draft starts tonight. It's a slow time, off-line draft. I am picking 5th overall in a 16 team league each round.

I won't lie and say I have done a lot of research for this so I am reaching out for some help. Do any of you have any favorite websites/writers/rankings you like to use for rookie rankings? Please don't say Yahoo because those guys are just that; Yahoo's IMO. Any leads you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
    Rotoworld is what I use. Or Rotowire
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

For a quick and dirty reference FantasyPros. That site will breakdown your ranks, projections by dynasty, redraft, standard, PPR, etc. and it?s free.

If you want deep dive nerdy stuff, Matt Waldman?s Rookie Scouting Portfolio (RSP) is the place to go. He has video breakdown on every rook and you can buy a pdf download of his rookie ranks. Very informative and valuable for nerds like me. Dane Brugler NFL Draft Scout is another intensive breakdown. His is less than Waldmans. Like $10 or thereabouts

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    For a quick and dirty reference FantasyPros. That site will breakdown your ranks, projections by dynasty, redraft, standard, PPR, etc. and it?s free.

If you want deep dive nerdy stuff, Matt Waldman?s Rookie Scouting Portfolio (RSP) is the place to go. He has video breakdown on every rook and you can buy a pdf download of his rookie ranks. Very informative and valuable for nerds like me. Dane Brugler NFL Draft Scout is another intensive breakdown. His is less than Waldmans. Like $10 or thereabouts
    Thanks. It's a free league so I am not going to pay for advice. I don't take it that serious.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."