Thread: 2018-19 Fantasy Hockey Box Pool

Dobber Sports Novice

Default 2018-19 Fantasy Hockey Box Pool

Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested in joining my fantasy hockey box pool for the upcoming 2018-19 season, let me know! $15CAD entry. I can send you details on scoring and prize pool breakdown upon interest shown.

Thank you!

The Wolverine

Default Re: 2018-19 Fantasy Hockey Box Pool

I've moved your thread to the classifieds.

But I want to give you a suggestion - having people pay before they know the settings is not a good way to get people to join. I would never join such a pool, so I suggest you have a re-think. All settings should be explained up front before anyone pays.

Dobber Sports Monster

I agree with what horrorfan has said. If it's just a regular box pool I would be more than happy to win, er i mean join yes join.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I've moved your thread to the classifieds.

But I want to give you a suggestion - having people pay before they know the settings is not a good way to get people to join. I would never join such a pool, so I suggest you have a re-think. All settings should be explained up front before anyone pays.

+1.... I wouldn't pay for a box pool if I don't know settings up front. Also, probably best to use like fantrax or something that has an online treasurer.

Dobber Sports Novice

@horrorfan, @StuntMan12, @PenguinHunter

Thanks for the feedback, edited the original post - obviously I don't want people joining and then not paying, but clearly there is a better way to prevent that from happening. I would be using OfficePools.

Please let me know if you are interested!

Dobber Sports Master

nevermind .......

was going to suggest something different than box pool but I'll save it for another day