Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Talbot or Murray (will reply)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Talbot or Murray (will reply)

Murray
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Big Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    It depends on how much more Murray would cost you. He's the better long term play, and fits your team better due to Jarry.

He's a risk to miss enough games to make Talbot the better own, however.
    Exactly what I was thinking when I was reading through the thread, surmised no one else questioned the cost. If Murray is going to
    come at a higher price tag, take Talbot for sure.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I went for Murray, cost me 2nd round main and a 2nd and 3rd round prospect picks... We have a main draft and separate Prospect draft. Main draft is 10 rounds (new this year, used to be 13 rounds) and prospect is 5 rounds. Also have a monthly Waiver draft with 1 round. The cost was the same for Murray and Talbot. Thank you everyone for the insight. Please feel free to comment if you think the price was good/bad. This year I will have a bunch of prospects graduating to my main roster and won't miss the picks.