Thread: WSOP final 2 go for 10 hours.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default WSOP final 2 go for 10 hours.

Crazy. This is not an easy tournament to win for a lot of reasons. Stamina is definitely one of them. I haven't watched it and probably won't. At least not until the last half hour because I don't have the stamina.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nba...=mailsignoutmd

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: WSOP final 2 go for 10 hours.

I couldn't imagine playing that long. And to think they play 10-12 hour days for a week to get there? If I ever made it to the end I wouldn't play poker for a few months lol. The poker players in my town are organizing a poker tournament $250 american, 40 players and 1 seat gets to go to the WSOP ME 2019. The only problem I see is how do they ensure that this person will indeed use the money for the tournament? I might play but I haven't been playing as sharp as I have in the past.

Dobber Sports Stud

That’s a lot of boxes of Oreos.
    14 team Fantrax H2H keeper league
    G, A, P, SOG, Hits, Blocks, FOW, - W, Gaa, Sv%, Svs

C - Crosby, Tavares, Kopitar, Toews
    LW - Hall, Giroux(C), Vrana, Gaudreau
    RW - Pastrnak, Kane, Stamkos(C), Kubalik
    D - Burns, Murphy, Morrisey, Cernak, Whitecloud, Chiarot
    G - Mrazek, Campbell, Brossoit, Greiss
    Bench - Middlestat, Wennberg, Perron, Olofsson, Schwartz, Atkinson, Yama

The Great One

Miles was all nice and humble until he had the chip lead, then got pretty cocky pretty quickly. And although on the final hand Cynn took a while before calling with a pretty great hand that he was likely never folding, it's not like it was unbeatable (it was the 11th nuts, I believe) and he was 75% a zombie with a fried brain at that point, so for Miles to make a slowroll comment was a bit much. That being said, hopefully this doesn't - nor the $$ - doesn't make Miles' demons return, as no one wants that to happen.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Star

It’s was a great heads up. I watched it all. Cynn is the real deal. He finished 11th at the main event in 2016. He played really well. So do Miles. Dyer couldn’t get his act together and squandered his opportunity with a massive chip lead. Manion seemed to be hanging on by the skin of his teeth for hours. Miles bluffed all in on the river about two hours into heads up play. Cynn tanked for a bit before mucking. Had he called, it would have been over. Instead, they played on for 8 more hours.

People who say “Poker doesn’t require stamina”, don’t understand the game. Two hour blind limits. Playing for 12 hours a day for a week. The stamina means you have to be crazy focussed for that amount of time. One mistake, and you could be gone.

Nicely done, Cynn. Miles will be fine. We haven’t seen the last of Cada.

Rylant