Thread: Sam Reinhart

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Sam Reinhart

Thoughts on this kid? He's entering that magical 4th year and put up a solid 50 points in 82 games last season. Yes, he was a -24 but that should be at the very least cut in half next season.
    12 Team (Limited Keeper) Multi-Cat - Weekly Roster Lock (4C / 4LW / 4RW / 6D / 2G / 5 Bench / 2 IR)
    Forwards & Dmen: Goals, Assists, Shots, Blks, Hits, FW (+ pts.), FL (-pts.), +/-, PIM (- pts.), HT, GWG, SHG, SHA
    Goalies: Wins, Losses (-pts.), GA (-pts.), Saves, Shut Outs

C: MacKinnon, Cozens, Jenner, Kotkaniemi

LW: Svechnikov (LW,RW), Guentzel, Forseberg, Vrana, Raymond (LW,RW)
    RW: Tolvanen (LW,RW), Debrincat (LW,RW), Wheeler, Wilson
    D: Heiskanen, Q. Hughes, Bouchard, Sergachev, Durzi, K. Miller
    G: Demko, Markstrom

Reserves: P. Kane (RW), C. Brown (RW), Sharongovich (LW), Andersen (G)

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Sam Reinhart

Lots of player turnover with the Sabres this off-season. I would expect Reinhart to retain a top six role, but his points output will depend a lot on how all the new players integrate/mesh. I could see Reinhart put up 55-60 points at best this year, 45 at worst.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Master

I only play in one ''keeper'' league , the rest are dynasty leagues .

I'll have to choose between s.reinhart,konecny and de brusk for a final protect spot in this particular league . Tough call .

I think he's good for 50-60 (Sam)

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Lots of player turnover with the Sabres this off-season. I would expect Reinhart to retain a top six role, but his points output will depend a lot on how all the new players integrate/mesh. I could see Reinhart put up 55-60 points at best this year, 45 at worst.
    This. He could go from eichels line to line 2/3.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by mouseburger View Post
    Thoughts on this kid? He's entering that magical 4th year and put up a solid 50 points in 82 games last season. Yes, he was a -24 but that should be at the very least cut in half next season.
    I can see him putting up similar numbers. The players around him are getting better so thats a plus.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think he will be around the same if he can stay on PP1. The second half the season he was on a roll with PP1. The Sabers went from 30th in PP% in 2014-2015 to #1 in PP% in 2016-2018 what a ride!
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly

Dobber Sports Rookie

Was pretty good 2 years ago when playing with Eichel. Was moved off the line with Eichel to start this year and struggled somewhat, but took off when put back with Eichel. If he stays with Eichel for the whole year, I think he's definitely worth a mid-round sleeper pick. Combine that with a bounce-back season from Ristolainen and add Dahlin, could make a solid pick.