Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aunt to Sue Nephew After $1.2M Lotto Win

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Aunt to Sue Nephew After $1.2M Lotto Win

I just read the NP article. they had always put both names on the 50/50 draw - he was the good luck charm and they split it. If she never mentioned 'anything' about money or splitting the jackpot when she told him to do the same, what hey normally did for the 50/50 (which they split) Then why in seven hells would he think anything would be different this time around?

She screwed herself IMO with that public statement. Here's how I see it going down. They split 50/50 and the judge also makes her pay his legal fees in the decision. Boom! BOOK IT!
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Master

#teamtyronne

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I just read the NP article. they had always put both names on the 50/50 draw - he was the good luck charm and they split it. If she never mentioned 'anything' about money or splitting the jackpot when she told him to do the same, what hey normally did for the 50/50 (which they split) Then why in seven hells would he think anything would be different this time around?

She screwed herself IMO with that public statement. Here's how I see it going down. They split 50/50 and the judge also makes her pay his legal fees in the decision. Boom! BOOK IT!
    I can think of $600,000 reasons. She should just shut her mouth and watch the kid blow his money on cars, partying, hookers and blow and then laugh at him when he's back working at a dead end job for minimum wage.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post

I just read the NP story and there was no mention of them splitting the 50/50 draws. Only that she would put his name on the tickets for good luck.

As for this draw, she sent her nephew the $100 to buy the ticket and told him to put his name on it for good luck. That was a mistake on her part but she was willing to offer up $150,000-$200,000 and the kid should take it and be glad he is getting anything considering he didn't pay for half the ticket.

Dobber Sports All-Star

The brat gets $350,000.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...=mailsignoutmd

This picture said it all from the begining.

Dobber Sports Ninja

$350K is still a lot of donairs. You would hope that the family can put this behind them.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket