Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cary Price trade

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Cary Price trade

If you're willing/open to the idea of trading Price I would send a message to the league saying hes potentially available. Guarantee you get a better offer. Keith is on the decline. You could get a better offer than that from someone. For sure.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Given the size of your league and the goalies you have in the pipeline, I would be fine trading Price, but I don't like that return.

The 1st and O'Brien are nice, but Keith is too old. I would be looking for a better, younger D man if that's the position you're looking for.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Given the size of your league and the goalies you have in the pipeline, I would be fine trading Price, but I don't like that return.

The 1st and O'Brien are nice, but Keith is too old. I would be looking for a better, younger D man if that's the position you're looking for.

I dont think thats enough for scary - its been said a few times, not to sell low, and Price is way low right now.
    KFHL - 14 Team H2H keeper,NHLsalcap, protect 17/20, (4D, 3X(C,RW,LW), 2G, filler to 20, plus 2IR) ten waivers picks per season.
    Cats Skaters: G/A/Pts/BLK/HITS/SOG/PIM/GWG/SHP/PPP; Goalies W/SO/GAA/SvPct/SOG
    C: Crosby, Kadri, RNH, Roslovic
    LW: Hall, Lindblom, Kubalic, Bratt, Lemieux, Gurianov
    RW: Palmieri, Niederreiter dropping soon, Wheeler
    D: Chabot, Josi, Gustafsson, Krug, McNabb
    G: Rask, Bishop, Binnington

The Great One

I would also not be adverse to using the OP's deal as a base and seeing if you could get a sweetener. Price's contract is awful, Montreal is awful, and you are covered for goalies for a long, long time.