Thread: ESPN keeper league (first time) questions

Dobber Sports Novice

Default ESPN keeper league (first time) questions

Hello all, I'm having some troubles with my league and was wondering if anyone here can help me.

I'm not able to set up the draft for the upcoming year, do I need to reactivate the league or wait until fantasy hockey opens up again... and with that would I be ableto change the order of the draft, we traded picks and I need to reorganize the order

Thanks any help would be appreciated

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: ESPN keeper league (first time) questions

I know yahoo opens much later down the road. Perhaps ESPN does the same. Fantrax is 24/, 365 which is why I consider it the best site for fantasy hockey
    10 Teams
    Keeper max 18 of 23 + 5 minors
    NHL Cap Hit
    G, A, SOG, HITS, BLKS, STP, FOW, Takeaways
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

C
    Eichel, Beniers, Trocheck, Fantilli, Staal, Glendening, Mittlestadt, Bjugstad

W
    B. Tkachuk, Pastrnak,
    Perfetti, Giroux, Byfield, Reinhart, Svechnikov, Quinn

D
    Lauzon, Schenn, Englund, Hakanpaa, Korchinski

G
    Sorokin, Ersson

Minors
    Wallstedt, Wolf, Jiricek

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
    I know yahoo opens much later down the road. Perhaps ESPN does the same. Fantrax is 24/, 365 which is why I consider it the best site for fantasy hockey

Yes, for keeper league, fantrax is way better cause you never lose access. We moved out league over from ESPN a few years ago and have never looked back.

As for your situation, I am certain that once ESPN hockey is up and running you will be able to get things the way you need, but its just the wait until they have it up.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    Hello all, I'm having some troubles with my league and was wondering if anyone here can help me.

I'm not able to set up the draft for the upcoming year, do I need to reactivate the league or wait until fantasy hockey opens up again... and with that would I be ableto change the order of the draft, we traded picks and I need to reorganize the order

Thanks any help would be appreciated
    We've used ESPN for a few years now. They go on maintenance mode during the summer and usually open up their site in mid-August. I just checked and they opened their site for the upcoming season around August 10th last summer.

Dobber Sports Novice

can I do a live draft where I fix the order of all the rounds?