Thread: Strong Desire to start a new league

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Strong Desire to start a new league

Over the past several years I have become obsessed with the game of Fantasy Hockey. To me, this is Fun! After playing many different ways, sometimes 13/14 leagues a season, I have found there are things I like and don't like. Money leagues are fine, but unless it is a redraft, face it, they are not fair. Much like the original NHL'rs, I don't need to gain something. Just playing is enough. I like ESPN H2H format - points utilizing most CATs - Big rosters with separate prospect benches and small email drafts. I don't like where managers can get a stranglehold on Goalies or have inactive prospects taking up active roster spots creating the controlled tank.

So, I am looking to start a new Dynasty Hybrid. I have taken some things from the Dynasty leagues I am in already while adding some controls to keep it competitive. So .... Free ESPN 10 team H2H points. Overview: 40 man rosters. 10 man prospect bench on league message board. Free movement between benches via FA. Maximum of 6 active goalies and 2 on prospect roster. Non injured Inactive players must be removed from active roster in a timely manner.

Everything I do is free. I currently run 2 ESPN keeper leagues in their 3rd and 4th years. I have had a group for 3 years whereas I create 10 different/unique Postseason hockey leagues. This is not a whim. I realize with 400-500 picks, we may have to do a live draft this year. Although nothing is totally set and I am open to suggestions, I pretty much have everything mapped out and just need the managers. If interested shoot me an email to [email protected].

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Strong Desire to start a new league

Still in need of some managers

League Settings - http://games.espn.com/fhl/leaguesetu...leagueId=87516

Dobber Sports Sophomore

email sent

Dobber Sports Prodigy

League is full