Thread: Alexandre Texier

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Alexandre Texier

Anyone get a chance to watch this guy? What is his ceiling and chances he makes a fantasy impact down the road. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Alexandre Texier

Very talented offensive forward. More of a goal-scorer than a playmaker. Has played center a bit but will likely be a winger. Top-six upside. I'm expecting a big year from him. There's some risk but not a ton.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    Very talented offensive forward. More of a goal-scorer than a playmaker. Has played center a bit but will likely be a winger. Top-six upside. I'm expecting a big year from him. There's some risk but not a ton.
    Thank you Jouko. I picked him up in a 10 team league with 20 minor spots. I had about 5 free spots so I figured he was worth a pick up.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Thank you Jouko. I picked him up in a 10 team league with 20 minor spots. I had about 5 free spots so I figured he was worth a pick up.
    He's definitely a top 200 prospect in my books. Might even be closer to #100 than #200.

Dobber Sports Monster

Would you say Otto Somppi or Roope Hintz are on the same level as Texier? I've read quite a bit about Somppi and most are saying he was one of the best all around players in the Q last year.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Would you say Otto Somppi or Roope Hintz are on the same level as Texier? I've read quite a bit about Somppi and most are saying he was one of the best all around players in the Q last year.
    Hintz yes, Somppi no. Not a big fan of Somppi.