Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reputation

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Rep is fairly irrelevant ... I mean, look how powerful mine is
    Who has the highest rep score here? Or is it capped at 50?

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by lobo1969 View Post
    Who has the highest rep score here? Or is it capped at 50?
    For some users its capped at 50 and others it's capped at 40. I think it depends on your join date.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    For some users its capped at 50 and others it's capped at 40. I think it depends on your join date.
    What do the red shapes mean? You have three of them. And all the different coloured bars?

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    What do the red shapes mean? You have three of them. And all the different coloured bars?
    i think it goes from 4 bronze stars to a silver star. you have more rep points than me by the looks of it.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Once you hit 50 rep power - you start accumulating bronze, then silver stars.

Under Community tab - click Member list - then click reputation

It will order from highest rep to lowest of all Dobber members... Should really be no surprise the top 3 - 1. Axeman33; 2. Pengwin 7;3. Ericdaoust
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Monster

I was bugging my brother and kept giving him negative rep, now he's ranked the worst rep on this site. Cool.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Ive been negative repped when I disagreed with an Ottawa fan. Only time ever.
    ?The Ottawa Fan?. Agreed. I got net rep from that clown aswell. Irrelevant. Expect more soon with the recent Ottawa strange tweet thread. Lol

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    ?The Ottawa Fan?. Agreed. I got net rep from that clown aswell. Irrelevant. Expect more soon with the recent Ottawa strange tweet thread. Lol
    Only time I remember receiving negative rep was from Taco97. I started flexing my "rep" muscle and negative repped him a few times but we ended up becoming friends on here but he doesn't go online anymore

The Wolverine

Personally, I find getting comments (or giving them) saying 'thank you' or something else positive is more important and rewarding than rep itself. It feels more personal.

That's my suggestion to you, theblazingrookie. Don't just click the button for rep, but add a comment as well. Or just a reply saying thank you - it goes a long way.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Personally, I find getting comments (or giving them) saying 'thank you' or something else positive is more important and rewarding than rep itself. It feels more personal.

That's my suggestion to you, theblazingrookie. Don't just click the button for rep, but add a comment as well. Or just a reply saying thank you - it goes a long way.
    totally, half of mine are usually comments that I could have posted in the thread, but leave as the rep comment or part of it.

I've used neg rep a couple of times - usually reserved for when someone crosses invisible lines - tries to get too personal - or the condescension in their comments deserves a virtual smack. Last time I sent neg rep it was with a comment something like 'cut the petty shit'

- - - Updated - - -

totally, half of mine are usually comments that I could have posted in the thread, but leave as the rep comment or part of it.

I've used neg rep a couple of times - usually reserved for when someone crosses invisible lines - tries to get too personal - or the condescension in their comments deserves a virtual smack. Last time I sent neg rep it was with a comment something like 'cut the petty shit'

- - - Updated - - -

Dobber Sports Ace

Bro I’m gonna neg you for the triple post

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Funke View Post
    Bro I’m gonna neg you for the triple post
    neg rep my computer. sometimes it freezes in the middle of posting and voila... one click - three posts (doesn't help the fluff cup as it counts as one post)

The Wolverine

I've never given negative rep and probably never will, as in those instances I would have probably reported them first.

Dobber Sports Deity

I've never given negative rep and probably never will, as in those instances I would have probably reported them first.
    Ditto.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Ditto.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."