Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zadina vs Tkachuk

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Zadina vs Tkachuk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Dumb question but I can't get Wahlstrom out of my head. How stupid would it be of me to take him 2nd overall if Svechnikov is gone with the 1st overall? I like Zadina but the possibility of Wahlstrom playing with Barzal seems very intriguing. Obviously Dahlin is a mega prospect but I'm looking for a forward that's going to put up big numbers fast.
    It's your team mate. Do what you want.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Zadina vs Tkachuk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Dumb question but I can't get Wahlstrom out of my head. How stupid would it be of me to take him 2nd overall if Svechnikov is gone with the 1st overall? I like Zadina but the possibility of Wahlstrom playing with Barzal seems very intriguing. Obviously Dahlin is a mega prospect but I'm looking for a forward that's going to put up big numbers fast.
    I think Svech. if you are looking for immediate impact. Wahlstrom if you can afford to wait a year or two.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.