Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

  1. #1
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Rules

    - Predict the top 10 player selections for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
    - 1 Entry per user.

    Scoring

    3 Points for each correct pick at the selection #.
    2 Points if your pick was 1 selection off.
    1 Point if your pick was 2 selections off.

    Deadline

    7:30 PM ET Friday, June 22.

    Prizes

    1st Place: Bragging rights for 1 year




    You can send me a message on Dobber Hockey Forum to submit your entry or you can email me at [email protected]

    All entries will be posted once the deadline has passed.



    Here is my entry.

    StuntMan12
    1. Rasmus Dahlin
    2. Andrei Svechnikov
    3. Jesperi Kotkaniemi
    4. Filip Zadina
    5. Brady Tkachuk
    6. Quinn Hughes
    7. Noah Dobson
    8. Evan Bouchard
    9. Oliver Wahlstrom
    10. Adam Boqvist

  2. #2
    Location
    Regina, SK...EH!
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports All-Star

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    ..im in!

    Dahlin
    Svech
    Tkachuk
    Zadina
    Wahlstrom
    Boqvist
    Dobson
    Hughes
    Kotkaniemi
    Bouchard
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+1 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

    C- Toews, Duchene, Crosby, Konecny(RW), Necas
    RW- Ovechkin, Hoffman(LW), Pavelski(C),
    LW- BTkachuk, Connor, Pacioretty, Buchnevich(RW)
    D- Chabot, Trouba, Barrie, Gustafsson, Brannstrom, Morrissey
    G- Rask, Lundqvist, Blackwood, Howard
    IR -

    2019 Picks 9,15,16,19


    From this day fwd i will try to correct teh spelling of the word 'teh'

  3. #3
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    I just submitted my entry. Wanted to get mine in before others started trickling in. I have all entries saved on Google Sheets but I will be posting all entries once the deadline is passed. I'll be online during the draft so it will be before the 1st pick is made!

  4. #4
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    I am in!! Will get it here before the deadline.

    Would you prefer if we submitted them to you in excel?

    Or is it okay to just type the list in here?

  5. #5
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am in!! Will get it here before the deadline.

    Would you prefer if we submitted them to you in excel?

    Or is it okay to just type the list in here?
    You can type it in here or you can private message me, or sent it to my email. Doesn't have to be in excel ... I just copy and paste it onto my google sheets document anyhow.

  6. #6
    Location
    Brampton, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Jedi

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Dahlin
    Svechnikov
    Zadina
    Kokatniemi
    Dobson
    Tkachuk
    Hughes
    Bouchard
    Wahlstrom
    Hayton
    Capped writer for DobberHockey. Find the latest articles here: http://www.dobberhockey.com/Table/Hockey-home/Capped/
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

  7. #7
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Guru

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Rules

    - Predict the top 10 player selections for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
    - 1 Entry per user.

    Scoring

    3 Points for each correct pick at the selection #.
    2 Points if your pick was 1 selection off.
    1 Point if your pick was 2 selections off.

    Deadline

    7:30 PM ET Friday, June 22.

    Prizes

    1st Place: Bragging rights for 1 year




    You can send me a message on Dobber Hockey Forum to submit your entry or you can email me at [email protected]

    All entries will be posted once the deadline has passed.



    Here is my entry.

    StuntMan12
    1. Rasmus Dahlin
    2. Andrei Svechnikov
    3. Jesperi Kotkaniemi
    4. Filip Zadina
    5. Brady Tkachuk
    6. Quinn Hughes
    7. Noah Dobson
    8. Evan Bouchard
    9. Oliver Wahlstrom
    10. Adam Boqvist
    Yeah, that's my order too LOL.

    I suppose you are first, so ummmm, switch Dobson and Tkachuk for me

  8. #8
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Dahlin
    Svechnikov
    Zadina
    Kokatniemi
    Dobson
    Tkachuk
    Hughes
    Bouchard
    Wahlstrom
    Hayton
    Recorded!

    Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Yeah, that's my order too LOL.

    I suppose you are first, so ummmm, switch Dobson and Tkachuk for me
    LOL. Ok I'll record it

  9. #9
    lucafen4's Avatar
    lucafen4 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    14,368
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Legend

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    1. Dahlin
    2. Svechnikov
    3. Dobson
    4. Tkachuk
    5. Zadina
    6. Boqvist
    7. Bouchard
    8. Kotkaniemi
    9. Wahlstrom
    10. Hughes
    Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. - H.S.T.

  10. #10
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    1. Dahlin
    2. Svechnikov
    3. Dobson
    4. Tkachuk
    5. Zadina
    6. Boqvist
    7. Bouchard
    8. Kotkaniemi
    9. Wahlstrom
    10. Hughes
    Thanks. 7 entries so far.

  11. #11
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    This we will call the Dobber entry... from the Dobber Mock Draft:

    1. Dahlin
    2. Zadina
    3. Svechnikov
    4. Tkachuk
    5. Dobson
    6. Hughes
    7. Boqvist
    8. Wahlstrom
    9. Bouchard
    10. Kotkaniemi

  12. #12
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    This we will call the Dobber entry... from the Dobber Mock Draft:

    1. Dahlin
    2. Zadina
    3. Svechnikov
    4. Tkachuk
    5. Dobson
    6. Hughes
    7. Boqvist
    8. Wahlstrom
    9. Bouchard
    10. Kotkaniemi
    Thanks PH! I'll get your entry recorded

  13. #13
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Guru

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    For those keeping score, Pronman has ty smith at 10th in his mock.

  14. #14
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Thanks PH! I'll get your entry recorded
    Sorry. I was meaning that as the Dobber community entry. Haha. It’s from the dobber mock draft. I am still working on mine.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



  15. #15
    Rep Power
    50

    The Great One

    Default Re: 2018 NHL Draft Contest

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Sorry. I was meaning that as the Dobber community entry. Haha. It’s from the dobber mock draft. I am still working on mine.
    Oh ok, I was being lazy and didn't record it right away anyhow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •