Thread: Bob's value in a cap league

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Bob's value in a cap league

Looking for some thoughts on Bob's trade value in a cap league where I own him for his last year of his contract and then he hits the open market. would you trade him even up for Freddie Anderson?
    16 Team Dynasty, Roto Auction Cap League, Farm and Prospect systems.
    G, A, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, DPts, BS, Hits, FOW, Pims, Majors, Shifts, Shootout goals,
    Saves, Wins, OT wins, Save%, GAA, S/O, Shootout Saves,

C: Matthews, Couture, Nelson, Hayes
    W: Draisaitl, Duclair, Hall, Fiala, Marchessault, Voracek, Jeannot, Clutterbuck
    D: Makar, Hronek, Nurse, Cernak, Klingberg, Roy
    G: Demko, Shesterkin, Vanacek
    Prospects: Stutzle, Byfield, Lundell, Brink, Dufour, Madden, Milano, Addison, Alexeyev, Bahl, Farrance, Lundkvist, L. Thompson, Fedotov

The Great One

Default Re: Bob's value in a cap league

Andersen has a better contract and is signed for more years. If you can make that deal, all the power to you. But why would the Andersen owner want to go for that?

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    Andersen has a better contract and is signed for more years. If you can make that deal, all the power to you. But why would the Andersen owner want to go for that?
    Seconded.

Bob has some good value, even in most cap leagues, however I would much rather a guy like Andersen right now.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by dmnx2 View Post
    Looking for some thoughts on Bob's trade value in a cap league where I own him for his last year of his contract and then he hits the open market. would you trade him even up for Freddie Anderson?
    I'd make that deal straight up without hesistation right now in pretty much any league format. And I really, really like Bobrovsky - Flyers shouldn't have given him away.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

I wont be surprised to see Bobrovsky get a new deal in the $9M range. To me, he's the superior goalie to Andersen as far as stats go, but once we put that contract value in there, it levels off pretty good.

I'd make the offer and see where it gets you. You'll never know if you don't ask.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

I'd be prepared to add a sizeable piece to Bob to get the Andersen's owners attention
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4