Thread: Ryan Pulock

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Ryan Pulock

Hi,

Wondering the value of Pulock. I was offered Gourde and Pulock for my 1st and 2nd round picks. I have 2 first round picks btw and just traded one of my other 2nd rounders for Hanifin.

Its a Dynasty where we keep 18 of 25, so the draft is only 7 rounds and basically drafting minors and utility players.

Pull the trigger? I was thinking of sending my 1st and 3rd instead
    G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, blks, pims

Administrator

Default Re: Ryan Pulock

How many teams in the league? Also, what is the rest of your roster?

Obviously adding Pulock/Gourde looks great on paper but it depends on the quality of player you would be "passing on"

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Pro

I'd take Pulock over any dman in this draft other than Dahlin, so this is probably a good trade depending on what the picks are. If you're only going to get "utility players" with the picks, seems like a slam dunk deal for you, but can you clarify what players are available? You're undervaluing the top 10 of this draft if you only view them as minor leaguers or utility guys, especially in a dynasty league.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for the replies.

12 team Cap league, 25 roster, 5 minors.
    I currently own Sergachev, Hanifin, McAvoy, Faulk, Risto and OEL. Might drop OEL if he is over $8m.

I'm hoping to draft young forwards who are NHL ready in the early rounds, then pickup hits, pims etc in the later rounds.

Administrator

I think Gourde and Pulock are excellent additions. Try to trade OEL instead of dropping him, even if it's just for a late pick upgrade. Better hits/PIM that way

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

Keep i mind that as good as Pulock looked, there is a risk of him being to Leddy like Dumba was to Suter, where it took several seasons for Dumba to truly break out because of how entrenched Suter was.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Would it be possible to get rid of Ristolainen instead of OEL? Preferably trade of course,but does it work with the cap?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

If you can get him, you should probably trade McAvoy for Carlson.