Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Blayze. You forget bud. Karlsson is on his way out now. That means as of now he's nothing more than a #5 on a lottery team.

The twitter account is clearly Ev.

The only 2 things up for debate are 1) Whether he is just a super fan or actually a team employee (it was never really clear) 2) Is the "HurtLocker" also Ev, based on his responses in this thread.
    Maybe a little sister? Too passive & defensive to fit the M.O. of previous accounts
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Master

Just a quick administrative note; there is not currently any evidence to suggest Hurtlocker is in anyway associated with Big Ev et al so let's not tar him/her with that brush.

Please and thank you.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Pro

if you think this is interesting you shoulda seen Big Ev's real twitter account!

Dobber Sports Pro

I just want to add I liked Big Ev (and his later personas) on here as I liked his incredible homerism (lol liking the Burrows trade) and also his Sens knowledge, but could see how others would dislike him.

I like the timing of this and find it hilarious, as with all the Sens crap going on it totally looks like they have uncovered a burner account for a Sens management, or a Melnyk funded Ukraine paid employee haha.
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    if you think this is interesting you shoulda seen Big Ev's real twitter account!
    a quick search shows a former account under 'Big Ev' @barstoolsports

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    a quick search shows a former account under 'Big Ev' @barstoolsports
    that's not him-- I know Big Ev's full name so that's how I knew his twitter. It's deleted now anyway, but it was as trolly as can be

Dobber Sports Jedi

that's not him-- I know Big Ev's full name so that's how I knew his twitter. It's deleted now anyway
    Yost makes reference to this twitter following everyone from barstoolsports - perhaps there was another ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Just a quick administrative note; there is not currently any evidence to suggest Hurtlocker is in anyway associated with Big Ev et al so let's not tar him/her with that brush.

Please and thank you.
    Big Ev sounds like a nice person actually

Dobber Sports Pro

Yost makes reference to this twitter following everyone from barstoolsports - perhaps there was another ?
    It's possible... it's also possible that we see this on the news sometime soon too:

"BREAKING: Karlsson's stalker/harrasser identified as local Ottawa man Evan X"

Banned

Maybe a little sister? Too passive & defensive to fit the M.O. of previous accounts
    No but I’m glad you didn’t raise my little brother or sister. You’re aggressive criticality would probably give them anxiety

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by HurtLocker View Post
    Big Ev sounds like a nice person actually
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Banned

It's possible... it's also possible that we see this on the news sometime soon too:

"BREAKING: Karlsson's stalker/harrasser identified as local Ottawa man Evan X"
    Laughable

Dobber Sports Jedi

No but I’m glad you didn’t raise my little brother or sister. You’re aggressive criticality would probably give them anxiety
    that's not aggressive. That's just cold hard facts. Big Sheik would have responded to that with a meaningful aggressive retort

Banned

that's not aggressive. That's just cold hard facts. Big Sheik would have responded to that with a meaningful aggressive retort
    I don’t know the big sheik but you would probably give his kids anxiety too.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I don’t know the big sheik but you would probably give his kids anxiety too.

the more you post, the more you seem like an Ev clone