Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Dobber Sports Pro

Default A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Question for everyone on the forums, does this not seem like BigEv (+ additional accounts) from here?

https://yosttravis.tumblr.com/post/1...witter-account

I am 100% sure people are going to think this is a "management conspiracy" thing on twitter haha
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: A "strange" Ottawa twitter account (not the hoffman/karlsson stuff)

Administrator

The coverage certainly meets his weird desperation for attention. Good for him!

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Big Ev's desperate need for attention? To be fair, I don't think he had/has that problem. He's a super-fan (to what I would consider a fault), but I don't think any of it had/has to do with seeking attention so that seems a little unfair.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Big Ev's desperate need for attention? To be fair, I don't think he had/has that problem. He's a super-fan (to what I would consider a fault), but I don't think any of it had/has to do with seeking attention so that seems a little unfair.
    Cool.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Jedi

In the end, the article legitimizes Ev as factually accurate at basically every turn.

I love giving Ev/Sheik the gears as much as anyone. also love battling Reggie (different person, but just as passionate) but...

There are more references on this site to these three usernames when they haven't posted than there are Sens fans.

This fixation on this "one" person really needs to start fading away.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Stud

It is entirely possible that this is Big Ev. And he would be defending the team's honour not because he's being compensated to do so but because he gets great enjoyment out of doing that. He loves being subversive and in sports what's more subversive than defending a team and its management against its critical fans? Honestly I can see how he gets enjoyment out of it. Must be exhausting though!

The Great One

gotta be him...makes way too much sense

I'm not around much any more (haven't been a regular poster for a couple of years now), but back in the day I actually respected Ev for his hockey knowledge, especially when it came to the Sens. I was in a couple of pools with him, and he seemed like a decent guy. Sure, I know he had run-ins with many people around here, and I don't know all the details, but I appreciated his insights (if not his demeanor).
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Titan

He was the best source for the Sens and incredibly knowledgeable, just hard headed and way to pro on his own team. But he was a very smart hockey fan, just very pro-sens and wouldn't switch his opinion ever.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Jedi

I do wonder how he feels about Mitch Marner surpassing Mark Stone's career high in points already though....

Banned

It’s good to know there are fellow Ottawa fans here.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Mature conduct from one of the mods who is supposed to keep this place friendly and respectable. Openly bashing other members. Nice work - better hand out one of those infractions to yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Mature conduct from one of the mods who is supposed to keep this place friendly and respectable. Openly bashing other members. Nice work - better hand out one of those infractions to yourself.
    Wondered about that too. I came here to get away from the power trips at HF Boards.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by HurtLocker View Post
    Wondered about that too. I came here to get away from the power trips at HF Boards.
    they happen on every public forum, luckily they are few and far between for the most part here.

Dobber Sports Genius

The best part about all this is we know that this is Big Ev and we know that ReggieBarnes is Big Ev. The funny part is, poor old ReggieBarnes is adamant that he isn’t Big Ev, so when ReggieBarnes tries to gloat about getting 15 minutes of fame, he can be banned for the sixth time.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala