Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Josh Ho Sang

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Josh Ho Sang

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's Lemons View Post
    Pretty good numbers for the amount he played in the NHL. I am not sure as to why people say his attitude is going to ruin his chances, as you got guys like Evander Kane doing very well and he isn't exactly a role model. Snow sucked at his job and although Ho Sang maybe spoke out more than he should have, I think he wasn't treated very fairly and IF he does make the team this season, he's the type to want to prove people wrong. I'm betting on 45-50 points this year if he makes the team.
    I think he'll mature eventually , lots of talent
    11 year Keeper league with salary cap,16 GM's,max 38 players per team,UFA/RFA system,contracts.
    Cats:fwd(1pt=1pt)top 6 count -Seguin/Killorn/Eichel/Point/Radulov/Ho-Sang/Gourde/Skinner
    D(G=2,A=1.5)top 4 count- Hedman/Klingberg/Sergachev/Heiskanen/Dahlin/Jokiharju
    goalies(save%,W,SO)top 2 count-Vasilevski/Hutton/Husso
    plus 4 other cats: top powerfwd(J.Benn), setupman(Stamkos), sniper(Kucherov)rookie(Mittelstadt,R.Merkley/Raddysh/Norris/Cirelli)

I also own 6 first rounders in 2019 , 7 first rounders in 2020

Playoffs Champion 2009, 2010 and 2018 Reg.season Champion 2011-12,2012-13,2016-17,2017-18

Administrator

Of course he has issues which will likely prevent him from reaching his potential. He can still be a very effective NHL player as he has already shown.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Star

I have my doubts with Ho Sang. He hasn't exactly torn up the AHL with only 8 goals in 50 games last year. He will be an enigma his whole career and I doubt teams will have any patients with him. I think he could be a career AHL'er or worse.