Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The Karlsson's stalker

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: The Karlsson's stalker

it's in today's Ramblings - James Duthie. It appears the shit-show in Ottawa is about to get larger... We ain't done yet folks
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    it's in today's Ramblings - James Duthie. It appears the shit-show in Ottawa is about to get larger... We ain't done yet folks
    Oh man, I can't wait!

It's insane the amount of attention this has gotten. There was a segment on Good Morning America about it yesterday for god sakes! For people not familiar with that show, it's one of the most-watched morning shows in the US but they've probably NEVER talked about hockey. Not even for a second. It was so unnatural for them that they were calling him Erik Care-son.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Reports of Hoffman splitting with her - FALSE

article from the interview with them today - Hoffman touches on the 'confrontation' in the parking lot.. as well as categorically denying any knowledge or involvement

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hock...box=1529089090

Dobber Sports Titan

Duthie on 1050 this morning:

"The sad thing is of everything I'm hearing we may not have heard the end of craziness out of Ottawa. There might be more coming down the chute."
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Titan

article from the interview with them today - Hoffman touches on the 'confrontation' in the parking lot.. as well as categorically denying any knowledge or involvement

This is a great article of Hoffman's side. Sheds some light on dates, and how it came to fruition.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    This is a great article of Hoffman's side. Sheds some light on dates, and how it came to fruition.
    I dunno why, but I cannot escape the thought that I am watching "Single White Female" while reading that article

Dobber Sports Pro

2 things jump out at me here:

1. They are quite adamant and confident in their innocence. Interesting. If it turns out they were responsible, Hoffman may never recover.
    2. How weird is it that Hoffman reached out to Karlsson over email? Don't they see each other every day? And email is his go-to method to communicate with his captain over a very serious personal matter? I find that really odd.

Dobber Sports Jedi

time to turn over every electronic device they own

Dobber Sports Veteran

time to turn over every electronic device they own
    I'm sure conveniently they will have new devices when that time comes. All old one's will be "disposed of" ie. Tom Brady?
    16 Team - Keep 5 - H2H Points
    Start: 2C/2LW/2RW/4D/2G - 4Bench
    G/A(1.25) STP(1.5) GWG(3) SOG(0.25) H(0.2) Blks(0.25) +/-(0.25) PIM(0.1) FOW(0.1)

C: Malkin, Kopitar, Hartman, Johansen
    LW: Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Barbashev (C)
    RW: Rust, Mangiapane (LW), Rodrigues (LW)
    D: DeAngelo, Karlsson, Faulk, Morrisey, Myers
    G: A. Forsberg, Price, Reimer, Holtby

Dobber Sports Wizard

What's weird to me, is the account itself. The only account we really know of right now, that posted on EK's post about his baby.

The name on the account was Monique Clarique. Pretty obviously meant to be close to Monika Caryk. Is Hoffman's fiance really that dumb, that she'd practically put her real name on the account? That seems like someone trolling, to me. Just seems odd, I can't imagine someone posting something like that, going out of their way to make a fake account, and then using a name that just says "hey this is me lol".
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    What's weird to me, is the account itself. The only account we really know of right now, that posted on EK's post about his baby.

The name on the account was Monique Clarique. Pretty obviously meant to be close to Monika Caryk. Is Hoffman's fiance really that dumb, that she'd practically put her real name on the account? That seems like someone trolling, to me. Just seems odd, I can't imagine someone posting something like that, going out of their way to make a fake account, and then using a name that just says "hey this is me lol".
    Now just imagine... the Karlsson's are WRONG.. the Hoffman's are innocent. The Libel suite they could come back with!!

Banned

Big Ev is clearly the culprit.

seriously, if this resolves without it being Hoffman and fianc?.......that would be incredible seeing how both sides seem very certain of their stances

Dobber Sports Wizard

Now just imagine... the Karlsson's are WRONG.. the Hoffman's are innocent. The Libel suite they could come back with!!
    Definitely. What happened was horrible regardless of who made the accounts, and that makes us want to believe the Karlsson's. Then with all of the other hockey wives chiming in. I mean, if its gotten to this point I would have to think there is a reason for Karlsson's wife to accuse this one person specifically. But there is still no proof, and some of the stuff around it just screams "internet troll" to me.

If this affects Hoffman's career and earnings, and it turns out they weren't involved.... Yikes this could turn real ugly.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Jedi

Definitely. What happened was horrible regardless of who made the accounts, and that makes us want to believe the Karlsson's. Then with all of the other hockey wives chiming in. I mean, if its gotten to this point I would have to think there is a reason for Karlsson's wife to accuse this one person specifically. But there is still no proof, and some of the stuff around it just screams "internet troll" to me.

If this affects Hoffman's career and earnings, and it turns out they weren't involved.... Yikes this could turn real ugly.
    the karlssons better have proof, if it's just suspicion I expect EK's next contract will be 8x13 as a Libel insurance policy

Banned

Good post FTD, missed you pal