G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Re: The Karlsson's stalker

Andrew Hammond's wife posted this on Twitter. The first line is key.

oh man if you only knew how unsurprising this actually is. horrible just horrible. and the worst part of all of this is how @MelindaCurrey just wanted to keep this private because she?s THAT nice of a person even when a person can be this cruel to her. https://t.co/L3UEmuIpDO

Dobber Sports Genius

I just googled her picture. She looks bat shit crazy. I doubt Karlssons wife would go to the police if their wasn't good evidence and some behind the scenes conversations indicating it wasn't Hoffmans girlfriend. I am assuming it was, why would Hoffman stand for that? It baffles me how people act on social media or other public platforms in this day of age. I would be lying to say I am surprised there are malicious low life people like this out there but that isn't true. There always has been and always will be, but when your in the public eye how stupid can you be?

What an ugly story. If I was trading for Hoffman I would put a no Monika Caryk clause in the contract.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by newfcollins View Post
    Andrew Hammond's wife posted this on Twitter. The first line is key.

oh man if you only knew how unsurprising this actually is. horrible just horrible. and the worst part of all of this is how @MelindaCurrey just wanted to keep this private because she?s THAT nice of a person even when a person can be this cruel to her. https://t.co/L3UEmuIpDO
    Note sure if this will work, but apparently Kyle Turris' partner has also posted on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/julieturris/stat...49117915824128

This is all just too sad to think about; the Karlsson's have been through enough. It's just so, so awful.

Dobber Sports Genius

Why is this my team still?
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    Hoffman is gone...As for karlsson, they were living in Ottawa permanently no matter where he is playing. This does not have impact on if he signs with Senators
    Thanks for the information Big Ev. It is amazing how you know the mindset of every Sen and upper management.
    12 Team H2H Keeper
    4C~4LW~4RW~6D~2G~4 Reserves
    3 FA adds per week
    8 Keepers~10 minors
    IR
    10 Minors = Skaters <83 GP & Goalies <51 GP
    Categories: G~A~P~PPP~SOG~FOW~+/-~Hits~Blk~W~Svs~S%~GAA

C-Barkov~Zibanejad
    C/RW- Reinhart
    LW-B.Tkachuk~Kaprizov~E.Kane~Pacioretty
    RW-P. Kane
    LW/RW-Svechnikov~Fiala
    D-Makar~Fox~Dahlin~Bouchard-Hamilton
    G-Hellebuyck~Shesterkin~Ingram

MINORS:
    Forwards-Rossi~Pelletier~Holloway~Marchenko
    DMen-B.Clarke~Nemec~Nikishin
    Goalies-Wallstedt~Wolf~Dostal

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I agree... the best thing for Hoffman is to let his gf walk the plank.
    Hoffman's fiance is going to need An Order of Protection from the women of Ottawa.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Ninja

There is a 150% chance that Mike Hoffman has played his last game as a Senator.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports All-Star

Crazy bitch. She is now exposed as this and will suffer for it for the rest of her miserable life. For the sake of future victims, good thing she was stopped.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Crazy bitch. She is now exposed as this and will suffer for it for the rest of her miserable life. For the sake of future victims, good thing she was stopped.
    This is a perfect example of a major problem our society has today. Accusations do not equal guilt! Innocent people end up suffering "for the rest of their miserable life" because so many people like you jump straight to conclusions before they know anything about what actually happened. Imagine what she's going through right now if it wasn't actually her! It very well may have been her, but we have no way of knowing that yet, so put your damn pitchforks away.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    This is a perfect example of a major problem our society has today. Accusations do not equal guilt! Innocent people end up suffering "for the rest of their miserable life" because so many people like you jump straight to conclusions before they know anything about what actually happened. Imagine what she's going through right now if it wasn't actually her! It very well may have been her, but we have no way of knowing that yet, so put your damn pitchforks away.
    Agree. Although I don?t see why she would get a restraining order against a players gf/wife otherwise. And all the player gfs and wives are saying this was not surprising

Dobber Sports All-Star

Really? lol I see. So you are saying that the Karlssons could be the culpruts here. Yeah, I guess you could be correct. I will apologize if you are, but why would someone of the Karlssons stature make up something like this and why would others close to the situation believe it? Just wondering.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Really? lol I see. So you are saying that the Karlssons could be the culpruts here. Yeah, I guess you could be correct. I will apologize if you are, but why would someone of the Karlssons stature make up something like this and why would others close to the situation believe it? Just wondering.
    I think he?s saying it could be some other person

Dobber Sports Genius

This is a radio interview with Ottawa Citizen reporter Shaamini Yogaretnam (who broke this story today) talking about the allegations of Mike Hoffman's girlfriend harassing Erik and Melinda Karlsson.

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200...case-1.1110782
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    oh man...can you imagine if it isn't Hoffman's GF, but some hacker who is pretending to be her? That would be so horrible for all parties involved.

If it isn't Hoffman's GF, he'd be much better off just admitting it, saying he personally had nothing to do with it, and then trying to save his career by playing for another team.
    I can't imagine he knew about this.