Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: List of Sleepers / hidden gems?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: List of Sleepers / hidden gems?

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFire View Post
    Don't know who's taken in your league but here's my two suggestions:

I think Anthony Cirelli from Tampa is a good pickup; he'll be the 3C, but Yanni Gourde was the last rookie 3C on that team....I can see a 40-50 point season happening under the right circumstances. He had 11 points in 18 games and the coaching staff seemed to be trusting him

Neal Pionk on the rebuilding Rangers could run the 2nd Powerplay unit and be a sleeper for a 30-point season as a defenseman; he played great in his audition and I don't see him going back to Hartford
    Thanks!

turns out one manager has all of those guys and put them on the trade block haha I'll make a move

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: List of Sleepers / hidden gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
    Thanks!

turns out one manager has all of those guys and put them on the trade block haha I'll make a move
    you're plan seems a bit scattered.

1. calm down

Perhaps you should just start with cross referencing Dobber's lists with players taken in your pool. Make a list of the top available Forwards, Defensemen, Goalies and post the top 10 available for each position here, rather than running around looking for any available player to add in a very shallow prospect league
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4