Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Calm Down People...

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Calm Down People...

Don't sweat it Emu. You're my favorite poster around here. You bring substance to every conversation I've read and you bring a very positive energy around this place. There is always that ONE person who won't like or approve of you, trust me I've seen it happen to the best of people. You are the best man and just keep being you.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    You really think Im pretty??
    You look nice

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Don't sweat it Emu. You're my favorite poster around here. You bring substance to every conversation I've read and you bring a very positive energy around this place. There is always that ONE person who won't like or approve of you, trust me I've seen it happen to the best of people. You are the best man and just keep being you.
    its true, start as many threads as you want, it’s all good

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    some people get off on being smug , sarcastic and talk with such certainty when stating their 2 cents . Just like a hockey coach would advise , take down the number of the train that hit you and get even when the timings perfect .
    Guys, I'm right here...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    some people get off on being smug , sarcastic and talk with such certainty when stating their 2 cents . Just like a hockey coach would advise , take down the number of the train that hit you and get even when the timings perfect .
    Anger?