Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Evgeny Kuznetsov

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Evgeny Kuznetsov

Redacted

Penguinhunter already said the joke.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt, Hayton
    RW- Batherson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Stone, Wilson, Raymond,
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Ristolainen, Cernak, Barrie
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Levi, Tarasov

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Mintyukov, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, Podskolvin, REvans, Dorofeyev, Anunumen

Dobber Sports Legend

Looked like broken wrist to me. Maybe it was just a severe sprain (which hurts like a mofo) and he can shoot it and wrap it?
    I had a severe wrist jam+sprain once playing hockey and it hurt 10x more than when I tore my MCL. It hurt for about 8 weeks and I definitely couldn't play hockey with it - then again, if I were playing for the cup, I would have found a way.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    Just to clarify the part in bold, Kuznetsov never went "back" to the KHL. He simply played in the KHL a little longer than some people thought he should have. In all, he played 5 years in the KHL and I think some thought he should have arrived in America after three years. However, looking at the way he transitioned to the NHL, I think he knew what was best for his development and did what he had to do to succeed.
    Yeah, totally right again. Man, I'm on a roll today. That is, to be fair, what I meant. "Back" to the KHL in a, "could have come to the NHL sooner, but chose to sign a second contract in the KHL" way was more what I was trying to say. I think a lot of times I end up undervaluing players who go that route. I find it happens most often with goalies, since realistically most goalies won't be able to parlay a full-time starter's job in the NHL until they're 25+ anyhow. Maybe it's just that some of the hype wears off, so a prospect who gets drafted high loses some recency in the North American media by staying in Europe, and the next batch of prospects just start looking better (even if they're not).
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso