Thread: NMOHL - Established, competitive 14-team dynasty H2H seeking GM applications

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default NMOHL - Established, competitive 14-team dynasty H2H seeking GM applications

Hello everyone,

The Stanley Cup hasn't been awarded yet but North 'Murica Online Hockey League is already ramping up for the 2018-19 season.

We are a 14-team, highly active and competitive dynasty entering our fourth season. Over the past two years, our winners have taken home more than $700 USD. Trades, banter and other sorts of GM intrigue are a constant in this league.

While things have quieted down for the summer -- trade market will likely open in August or early September -- the task now is to find some new GM prospects. I've had at least one owner move on this year for other commitments.

Taking applications and seeking passionate fantasy hockey GMs from around the globe. Our membership includes people from all parts of North America and Europe.

Here's what makes us the most enjoyable and competitive fantasy hockey league on Fantrax:

ROSTERS are: CCC LLL RRR DDDDD SktSkt G and Bench (x4)
    SCORING is: G, A, PIM, SOG, PPP, SHP, Hits, Blks, FO%, GWG+ShGWG for skaters (centres have the added wrinkle of contributing FO%, much like goalies with Sv%, and GWG also include winners in the shooutout.) and W, L, Sv, Sv%, SHO for goalies.
    MINOR LEAGUE: We include a 15-man minor league component. Eligibility is based on 1) Must be eligible for NHL play (aka. past draft eligibility) and 2) Starting the season with 100 NHL games played or less for skaters, 70 games played for goalies.

This head-to-head league has a 3-round draft each summer. No drops are required. Draft picks can be traded and minor leaguers can be called up in support of the main roster when needed.

As this is a competitive, passionate and friendly league, it is always very important for us to find the highest quality GMs possible. Anyone who is interested (and won't change their minds) can shoot me a message and ask for an application. Also happy to supply currently available rosters.

Thanks and all the best

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: NMOHL - Established, competitive 14-team dynasty H2H seeking GM applications

hi buddy, read your rules and your league seem very cool. can you send me the team available at [email protected] , also if you have questions i can answer them there.

thanks

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: NMOHL - Established, competitive 14-team dynasty H2H seeking GM applications

Hi my name is Luc, im a die hard fantasy hockey fanatics. Always online, always on trade talks, extremely active is the conservative way to describe my fantasy habit. Im in Fantasy sports for 18 years now. Im also interested, you can send me the details of an available team, roster, farm, upcoming draft picks, can we trade future draft picks too, what is the rule on it. Here is my email: [email protected] Hope to hear from you, really!

Thanks to consider my application. And im willing to answer any question.

Bump - message me your email if you want an application. Looking to open up the trade market on July 1

Dobber Sports Rookie

hi, never got any news from you but i'm still interested if you got a place. send me an email at [email protected]

Bump - may have some more teams available

Have two teams available - one established and one a few steps into a rebuild. The established club has been finishing somewhat in the middle but could be a few well-placed moves away from being a top contender (ie. needs goaltending upgrade). The rebuild club has a lot of good pieces and hasn't fully taken advantage of its more veteran assets yet.

Established team: Giroux, Kopitar,Tavares, Evander Kane, Klingberg, Ristolainen, Draisaitl, Faulk, Perry, Eberle, Lucic, Muzzin, Glass, Dubnyk, Allen, Liljegren and pick 2-14
    Rebuilding team: Kyle Connor, Labanc, Vrana, Sanheim, Konecny, Strome, Bellows, Jost, Bean, Howden, Roslovic, Samsonov, lots of good picks (1-3, 1-5, 1-8, etc.) and established players with trade value

Send me your email address if you're interested.

Dobber Sports Stud

Hi there. I’d be interested in the established team. This is my email [email protected]

Dobber Sports Prodigy

hiii i did be interested in a 2nd team in the league! More seriously i have been in the league since the beginning and it's a very good one, gm are active daily and a lot of trades are made all the year!!
    14 team daily fantrax keeper league

3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2SKT, 1G, 4B.

C: Malkin, Toews, J.Staal, Point, Eriksson ek

LW: Marchand, Hertl, Greenway, Laine, Carrier,

RW: Tarasenko, Kessel, Hornqvist, Voracek

D: Burns, Josi, Rielly, Ellis,Shattenkirk

G: Price, Holtby, Quick

Prospects: Bear, Timashov, J. Robertson, Mcloed, Formenton, Poehling, N. robertson, Gabriel, Sprong, Lyubushkin, Bilyalov, Comrie, Gillies, Desmith, Hofer

2016-17 NMOHL CHAMPIONS

Dobber Sports Sophomore

So if people have taken home that kind of cash I assume it's a money league right? If so I'd be interested.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I would like to got my chance with the rebuilding team. I think with few good picks and trades I could make a good team in not so long.
    I’m ready let’s go