Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: This whole Bryan Colangelo Twitter Account Fiasco is just crazy if it's true.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default This whole Bryan Colangelo Twitter Account Fiasco is just crazy if it's true.

If you haven't heard the news, there's a rumor that Bryan Colangelo has multiple twitter accounts that he uses to criticize Joel Embiid and Markelle Fultz, disclosed sensitive information, and outlined team strategies. If you didn't know, Colangelo is the President of Basketball Operations for the Philadelphia 76ers.

You can read the story at the link below.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5...markelle-fultz
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: This whole Bryan Colangelo Twitter Account Fiasco is just crazy if it's true.

Wow. Wth?!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: This whole Bryan Colangelo Twitter Account Fiasco is just crazy if it's true.

Yuuuuuup this story is absolutely bonkers. Does he just automatically step down if true?

Dobber Sports Ninja

This is so insane that it can't be true right?

Would be one of the biggest scandals the NBA has seen in years. Especially because of the part about disclosing information that isn't public.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Legend

Sixers are doing their own private investigation. They were just speculating that the 5 "same" non-basketball contacts that all accounts had, could have been followed by syncing the contacts on his (their) phone. Just wow.

Administrator

Makes you wonder what else is going on out there. Hell, are any accounts on this forum linked to NHL teams?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

Damn...I wish I had known about those accounts before they were taken offline...obviously the behavior is unacceptable in many respects, but at the same time, I love the honesty and "inside" knowledge that was shared. Imagine if you could seriously get the honest opinions of a GM in hockey about player values, off-ice issues involving players, injury news, potential trades, etc.? That stuff would be awesome! I mean, there are so many strange trades that happen in the NHL that it makes you wonder what else is going on behind the scenes that we aren't told about.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Immortal

Listening to the FAN this morning JP Morosi mentioned that most if not all GMs have accounts just to monitor and read things. But I guess that is pretty expected in our day in age.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Listening to the FAN this morning JP Morosi mentioned that most if not all GMs have accounts just to monitor and read things. But I guess that is pretty expected in our day in age.
    I would think every team at least has an assistant with an anonymous account to monitor things.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Legend

There are definitely burner accounts for every team / organization. The difference here being these accounts were used to not only defend Colangelo, but they released health / injury details that violated team policy, and trade details. Not to mention, they criticized current and former players and team members. If this is Colangelo, anyone in his inner circle, or a family member, he is toast. Nuts.

If anyone is looking to stream a good Philly station talking about this... here you go.

Dobber Sports Padawan

LOL ridiculous

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Makes you wonder what else is going on out there. Hell, are any accounts on this forum linked to NHL teams?
    Senators?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

Is this bigger than the Donald Sterling fiasco?
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Bazz View Post
    Is this bigger than the Donald Sterling fiasco?
    Bigger? no... I'd just say............ different.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe he's on ****** too?

Dobber Sports Jedi

why does the drug Am-bien get ***'d out??