Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Barzal vs Drouin

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Barzal vs Drouin

Even still. In strictly points only, I think you only do that if the other person adds (to compensate for Barzal already showing up) or if D is somehow valued more.

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzin View Post
    I appreciate all of the advice and I agree with that opinion. This advice is of interest because, I guess my question is does Barzal eventually regress to being a 65 pts type player? If so... does making a move for one of the top 3 picks in this years draft make sense because their potential is greater then that?

Dobber Sports Jedi

I appreciate all of the advice and I agree with that opinion. This advice is of interest because, I guess my question is does Barzal eventually regress to being a 65 pts type player? If so... does making a move for one of the top 3 picks in this years draft make sense because their potential is greater then that?
    if Barzal regresses to 65pts, it will be for a single season and he will disclose a nagging season long injury in the offseason. There's a better chance (in my mind) he cracks 100pts one or more times in his career than there is of him becoming a 65pt player. Lock and load 80+pt career
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Padawan

Based on what we know right now, and the teams these players are currently on --> Barzal

Dobber Sports Genius

Can’t think of any reason to prefer Drouin over Barzal.
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Padawan

Barzal

Dobber Sports Sage

No. It makes no sense to move a rookie that posted 85 points in a season for a draft pick. I highly recommend not doing this unless you plan to be a perpetual rebuilder, ie a guy that never wins his fantasy league.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):