Thread: Who keep ??? Simmonds or Zuccarello

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Who keep ??? Simmonds or Zuccarello

Hi there,

One spot left on my protection's list for one of these two guys. Suggestions on who to keep?

Point only format.
    8 teams keeper, 12 A, 6 D, 2 G count. 1 pt G/A; 2 pts W, 3 pts Shutout
    7 changes per mounth

Fowards:

Beauvillier, Svechnikov, Kamenev, Point, MacKinnon, Dano, Shinkaruk, Teravainen, Trochek, Huberdeau, Vesey, Scheifele, V.Rask, Mi. Granlund, Spooner, Zucker, R.Smith, Duchene, Marchesseault, Dadonov, P.Kane, Simmonds, Okposo, Zuccarello, Oshie, Bozak, Vrbata.

Defense:

Chychrun, Kylington, Theodore, Matheson, Gostisbehere, J.Schultz, McDonagh, PK Subban, Muzzin, E.Johnson, Phaneuf

Goalie:

Mrazek, Allen, Andersen, Reimer, Fleury

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Who keep ??? Simmonds or Zuccarello

Simmonds. hurt most of the year - they should really sit these guys an extra 5-10 games mid-season, it'll make a difference in April
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

Both should improve, Simmonds due to being back in good health and Zuccarello under a coach who's less concerned about spreading ice time around. I give the slight edge to Simmonds though, due to his locked in spot on a very potent PP1.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

The fact that Simmonds played the full year with a torn pelvis or something like that makes me think you have to bet on a big bounceback!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Sage

Simmonds. His disclosed injuries this year more than offset his lack of production. Bounce back.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Monster

Both should be around the same points but I would go with Simmonds here. Is younger and should have a bounce-back season.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Simmonds for me as well

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Simmonds, easily for me.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Big Daddy

Simmonds looses a lot of value in a points only format but I'd still keep him over Zuccarello.