Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keller and Prov for Wennberg and Risto+

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Keller and Prov for Wennberg and Risto+

Also have to add that goaltender prospects are like Voodoo. They always take so much longer to develop and sometimes never get there.

Bernier and Markstrom are two on here who I remember being touted as the top goaltending prospect year after year.

Giving up the best player in the deal (Keller) is always a tough one and usually doesn't work out except in very deep leagues.

Dobber Sports Pro

Step away from the ledge, BJMit!

I see no reason to trade Keller and Provorov. None of the players mentioned in this thread are worth moving them. The only way this trade makes you better is if Hart becomes a stud. If Hart becomes a stud that's great, but it'll take at least 3-4 years until that happens. Think about how good Provorov and Keller will be by then. For all we know Keller could have a 90 point season under his belt. You could get a hell of a lot more for a young 90point player than Wennberg + prospect + minimal pick upgrade.

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'd keep Keller + Provorov. Risto is good , i don't think Wennberg is enough to make me give up Keller and Provorov same with Hart you just never know with goalie prospects.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Back away and keep Keller. Unless you can use Keller/provorov to improve your current goalie set up. You could use a re tool in that dept
    - Keeper League / 10 Keepers / 1 PT per G or A / 2 PT per W - 2 PT per SO -

F: Rantanen, Monahan, Barkov, Aho, Wheeler, Keller, Nylander J. Hughes, Reinhart. W. Karlsson, Konecny, Rust, E. Staal, Killorn, Getzlaf,
    D: Krug, Gustafsson, Provorov, Morrissey, DeAngelo
    G: Andersen, Jarry, Rittich, Murray

Dobber Sports Padawan

No, no no no
    16 Team H2H Dynasty
    G A Pt PIM SoG PPP H+B FOW DZS
    W Svs GAA Sv%

C Scheifele Tavares Dvorack Eller
    LW Domi Aho Ritchie Vrana
    RW Tarasenko J Williams Laine Sheary
    D Klefbom M Rielly Spurgeon Provorov Ellis Dahlin
    R White Kase Schmaltz Thomas Anston-Reese Lindell Theodore

G McEhlinney C Anderson
    R Kuemper

M Bjork Raddysh Kravtsov Ylonen Soderstorm Gilles Gustavsson Point Khakonen Delia Hill

Dobber Sports Jedi

I'm not one of those people that all trades need to be fair. I have good relationships with 99% of the guys in my six pools, even the one I butt heads with, I was able to make a deal with last month. But if you're looking to make a 'fair trade' it better be filling a desperate need for your team. If it's just a lateral move because the other GM is adding enough pieces to convince you quantity is better than quality - then you lose, every time.

You will regret trading Keller & Provorov. Period.

if I'm trading with you, it's because I think I am a. making my team immediately better and b. winning the deal. You're giving up the BPA #1 and #2 in this deal. That should be more than enough to walk away.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Legend

Not a chance in the world I would make this trade.
    Keller has 80 point upside; Wenneberg can't come close to touching that.
    Provorov and Ristolainen are a wash offensively, but Povorov wins in the +/- category in a landslide.
    11.7 is obviously better than 11.11, but not enough to warrant downgrading two roster players.
    Carter Hart is a nice player to have in your system, but he's 2 years away and you already have Samsonov on the farm.
    This is not a good trade for you.