Thread: New Fantrax 12 team free cap league

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default New Fantrax 12 team free cap league

Hi there,

We're looking for 1 more owner for a new cap league that'll be run on Fantrax with groupme used as chat app and contracts maintained via google doc.
    This new league is an off shoot of en existing league that has been in existence for over 8 years.
    It's a good mix of owners with a few from the original league, some friends and some people from another hockey site.
    If you have 10 leagues already, this may not be the league for you as a cap league does require some time.
    But we're also willing to teach anyone new who may not have been in a league like this before...we really just want someone active who isn't a douchebag.

There is no entry fee but we are using Fantrax premium, which is about $80. I'm paying for the league the first year and our hope is we can split that cost across the 11 non-winners next season. I'm attaching a link to the rules doc to check out and definitely feel free to ask any questions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

If you're interested, please send me a quick message with your experience level and why you want in.

Thanks.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: New Fantrax 12 team free cap league

League's full...thanks.