Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Suzuki for Batherson

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Suzuki for Batherson

Quote Originally Posted by chris20973 View Post
    Yeah I declined the trade at this point. Dude who sent the trade to me has been sending me some rough deals, I think because I'm new to his league. Been trying to get me to send Necas away too.
    There is no issue with trading good prospects but you need to get good deal back. I would say with top prospects ask for NHL er back and never send good prospect for weaker prospect + insignificant pick...should only entertain top 5-10 picks in something like that
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Sophomore

That's a good rule of thumb. Was a bit confused because on Dobberprospect list Suzuki and Batherson we're close on the list, but I'm glad I asked the question because it's pretty clear that wasn't as close as I thought.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chris20973 View Post
    That's a good rule of thumb. Was a bit confused because on Dobberprospect list Suzuki and Batherson we're close on the list, but I'm glad I asked the question because it's pretty clear that wasn't as close as I thought.
    Yeah, I was surprised at how low Suzuki was ranked. In addition to upside and likelihood, Dobber also ranks prospects according to how close he thinks they are to playing in the NHL. He may see Batherson as much closer relative to Suzuki and hence the ranking. It's helpful to click on the player link and read the write ups as you'll see Suzuki has significantly higher upside. The write ups are authored by a number of different writers so you'll get a good rounded perspective as well.