Thread: Try This Again...

The Great One

Default Try This Again...

Might be a slow process but looking to start a brand new dynsaty. It'll be a HTH league with both a farm roster and a junior squad. Posting the rules page here. PM me or stuntman if youre interested. By the time we finalize interest our plan ideally would be to do a "slow draft" through the summer as we will have to complete 27 pro rounds, 16 farm rounds, and 5 junior rounds.

http://deepdiveleague.freeforums.net/

Just as a note I also had a mind to do some writing with this league with a series of 6 articles yearly:

- Team by Team draft synopsis
    - First Quarter Check-in
    - Halfway Home
    - Deadline: Winners and Losers
    - Playoff Primer
    - Locker cleanout and Exit interviews

For owners that like this level of analysis I know it could be a huge draw. Id also be more than happy to dole out any of these articles if anyone else had a mind to stretch their creative muscles.

Lastly- it would never be mandated but we strongly encourage tings like fake prsssers, faux insider reports and the like in regards to trade block stuff, injury news,m acquisitons or anything else you want to ramble about. kind of goofy but we just want owners who are committed to their teams. Cheers!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Try This Again...

Definitely interested.

PM sent.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

The Great One

Default Re: Try This Again...

Hey I Pmed back. Trying to generate interest from a few different places/sources. Also I know some poolie are distracted by playoffs and playoff pools so were expecting a bit of a slow process with hopefully registration hopefully filling up after playoffs sometime. Youre more than welcome to join the site in the interim and feel free to spread the word if you know any active poolies!