Thread: Dietbet

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Dietbet

It's basically betting on your own weight loss. Offices are always setting up weight loss challenges... now you don't have to wait.

https://www.dietbet.com/

basically bodog betting your belly
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Dietbet

Meh, the odds are in the house's favour.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Legend

Gotta love the internet.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Meh, the odds are in the house's favour.
    there's some strict rules in regards to weigh ins... but with only really being able to win 2x's - 2.5x's your buy in... most are 1.5x's it makes sense. if you hit the goals for the comp. you win. if everyone wins, the site forfeits their take (which is supposed to be 15% of the pot).

not to mention there is stepbet, runbet, sweatbet as well.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah, a lot of people can lose the weight, but much, much less can keep it off for any length of time...but I guess that's not the bet!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket