Thread: Can't Stay login to buy Fantasy report!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Can't Stay login to buy Fantasy report!

Ive tried multiple time to login and even tough i have the right password, it wont keep me login while im trying to buy the Hockey fantasy report.
    Ive tried to go on the Contact Us page but i get Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_field() in .. line . Are they having problems with the database ?
    1st League
    75M 10 Teams Cap League using AVV, Point only,Keep 7F 4D 1G
    22 Man Roster :13F,7D, 2G. 1P (G) 1P (A) 2P (W) 1P (OTL) 1P (SO)
    F: Marner, Wheeler, Kucherov, Point, , Stone, Barkov, Boeser, Coyle, Fabbri, Labanc, Silfverberg, Pearson, Burakovsky
    D: Ceci, Hamilton, Carlson, Severson, Keith, Gostisbehere, Carrick
    G: Murray, Crawford
    Rookie Bank : Keller, Hishchier, Barzal, Mittlestatd, Pettersson, White, Kunin, Pulock

I...am your father.

Default Re: Can't Stay login to buy Fantasy report!

Is this okay now? To contact admin use admin at dobbersports dot com and for me use dobber at dobberhockey dot com
    This is the only incident of this type of issue I've seen. Would need to know your device. Or maybe your dobbersports login has a funny character in it
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Banned

The store isn’t allowing logins for me as well

I...am your father.

Can you request your user name or password okay? The contact link at the bottom of the sites sends your issue to Mike, Ian, Cam and myself and one of us are quick to reset your password on our end.

Also note that forum user name does not equal dobber sports user name.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Can you request your user name or password okay? The contact link at the bottom of the sites sends your issue to Mike, Ian, Cam and myself and one of us are quick to reset your password on our end.

Also note that forum user name does not equal dobber sports user name.
    Thanks dobbs. I mistakenly used mforum one