Thread: 31 Team Dynasty Year 4 Needs 3 GM's

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default 31 Team Dynasty Year 4 Needs 3 GM's

Available teams:

Carolina: Roster. Key Assets: Pierre Luc Dubois, Dadanov, Beauvellier, Middlestadt, Leddy, 2018 11th overall entry pick, 21st overall.

Detroit: Roster. Key Assets: Quick, Nurse, Risto, Huberdeau, Jenner, 18th overall entry pick.

Los Angeles: Roster. Key Assets: Kopitar, Point, Kane, Keller, Carlsson, 12th-14th overall entry picks.

CBA: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...X9zmSIgcDk/pub

The ADHL is designed to emulate the NHL in every way. Entry drafts, salary cap, waivers, contract-limits, and free agency based on actual NHL contracts. The diverse scoring categories balance the contributions of offensive and defensive players, meaning trade values are pretty similar to the NHL. It's all the fun of being a real GM.

We use weekly H2H scoring based on actual NHL performance. The schedule makes use of Fantrax's simultaneous matchups feature, which allows for 82 regular season matchups plus NHL-style playoffs in the last weeks of the NHL regular season.

The basics:

• Beginning year 4, we've gone through our entry draft already this year, and expansion to add Vegas.
    • 31 teams
    • Full rosters (90 player limit, 50 contract limit)
    • Real NHL salary cap and floor
    • Actual AAV contracts for all players
    • 16 scoring categories, weekly H2H format with 4 matchups per week for 82 total matchups per season
    • 7 round Entry draft is completed before the real one starts each summer
    • Active Free agency using a lotto type system for player turnover
    • Fantrax for scoring

PM me or comment back here if you're interested!

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: 31 Team Dynasty Year 4 Needs 3 GM's

Bump

Dobber Sports Recruit

We need a GM for a 31 team league. There are 82 head to head matchups per season (4 per week) and then playoffs. It is a dynasty full keeper league that allows 50 contracts and 90 players total per team. So yes, it is extremely deep. The league has been running for about 8 seasons. You will be added to the league's main website where you will be vetted and then given the team, but still be on probation for a bit of time, with a trade advisor. You will be expected to be active. Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher
    Last edited by zamakli; June 17, 2018 at 9:15 AM.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Is Detroit still available?

Dobber Sports Recruit

Im interested in a team if available? Specifically LA because its my favorite team to begin with

Dobber Sports Recruit

we have a much better team open now, one of our inaugural member had to drop out due to health reasons, if you are still interested. lost in the conference finals last year, and lost in the finals in year

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm interested. What's the league fee?

Dobber Sports Novice

I'm interested as well if there are still openings

Dobber Sports Novice

If there are any spots, give me a shout at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Recruit

Is this like fantasy hockey or what? Pm me with more details please, I may be interested. aptoide ios

Thank you so much..
    Last edited by normnj; February 8, 2019 at 12:38 AM.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by zamakli View Post
    We need a GM for a 31 team league. There are 82 head to head matchups per season (4 per week) and then playoffs. It is a dynasty full keeper league that allows 50 contracts and 90 players total per team. So yes, it is extremely deep. The league has been running for about 8 seasons. You will be added to the league's main website where you will be vetted and then given the team, but still be on probation for a bit of time, with a trade advisor. You will be expected to be active. 9appscartoon hdvidmate

Is this like fantasy hockey or what? Pm me with more details please, I may be interested.

Dobber Sports Recruit

One of our inaugural member had to drop out due to health reasons, if you are still interested. lost in the conference finals last year.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by apkdodo2 View Post
    One of our inaugural member had to drop out due to health reasons, if you are still interested. lost in the conference finals last year.
    Are you still looking? I'm interested in trying a salary cap league. Been in fantasy hockey for 15 years. Thanks,

Burgi

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by zamakli View Post
    we have a much better team open now, one of our inaugural member had to drop out due to health reasons, if you are still interested. lost in the conference finals last year, and lost in the finals in year friv
    I hope it's still open this year