Thread: Keller, Boeser, Teravainen, Svechnikov, DeBrincat, Tolvinen, Mittlestadt

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Keller, Boeser, Teravainen, Svechnikov, DeBrincat, Tolvinen, Mittlestadt

Please rank these 7 young guys for long term points only value.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Keller, Boeser, Teravainen, Svechnikov, DeBrincat, Tolvinen, Mittlestadt

Not an easy thing to do as all are high end prospects so basically we are all guessing for the most part. Before I begin, what Svechnikov is this?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Keller, Boeser, Teravainen, Svechnikov, DeBrincat, Tolvinen, Mittlestadt

Sorry. The Svechnikov who will be number 2 in this years draft. Yes, we are guessing but I want to hear peoples opinions on how you will rank these guys.

Dobber Sports Deity

My best guess:

Mittlestadt
    Boeser
    Keller
    Svechnikov
    Debrincat
    Teravainen
    Tolvanen

The difference between some of these kids is like slicing sandwich meat; thin.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Points only..
    Keller. To me he's clear #1 on my list
    Then next "tier" would be as a best guess.
    Bowser
    Svech
    Mittlestat

Next tier
    Teravainen
    Debrincat

Next one tolvanen

To me like axe said these guys are mostly so close in the "tier" and outside of it.
    I ranked it my best guess on upside , likely hood of getting there, and consistency in that range(some are already slightly proven compared to others that haven't played yet).

I think yup need to look at it more like that vs just ultimate upside. Trying to rank that way is a guess at this point

Dobber Sports Legend

Close, hard to gauge right now, but for shiggles I'll go with:

1. Keller (has the keys to the desert, could explode into 85 point threat soon)

2. Svechnikov (should round out to 75-80)

3. Mittlestadt (would be #1 if Eichel wasn't the Swords top C, but he'll get his)

4. Boeser (high goals, could flirt with 70-75

5/6. DeBrincat / Teravainen (flip a coin)

7. Tolvanen (I see 30/35 stuff, great in G-bonused leagues, but won't be a massive point-getter)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Close, hard to gauge right now, but for shiggles I'll go with:

1. Keller (has the keys to the desert, could explode into 85 point threat soon)

2. Svechnikov (should round out to 75-80)

3. Mittlestadt (would be #1 if Eichel wasn't the Swords top C, but he'll get his)

4. Boeser (high goals, could flirt with 70-75

5/6. DeBrincat / Teravainen (flip a coin)

7. Tolvanen (I see 30/35 stuff, great in G-bonused leagues, but won't be a massive point-getter)
    Sign me up for this.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.