Poll: TB or Wash

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

Old Southeast grudge match!!

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

I'd like to see the Caps win, but I think Bolts in 7.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Eastern Conference Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs Washington Capitals

I think this is going to come down to a game 7. As long as Backstrom is healthy and if Burakovsky comes back. I have read somewhere that he is travelling with the team.

I think Holtby will have to steal a game or two... but I think the pressure is more on Tampa than Washington and I think it shows in some games.

Washington wins game 6 and game 7!

Dobber Sports Deity

Bolts in six!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Deity

Chariot I would assume.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Icon

TBL in 6
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Foerster, Michkov, Kakko, Toffoli
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Minyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR- Quinn(RW)
    Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Big Daddy

I have the Capitals winning Lord Stanley's mug in my bracket so I'll say Washington in 6.
    PAT QUINN MEMORIAL CUP
    Clouds of Blood
    12 Team Head-to-Head
    G-A-PPP-SOG-FW-HIT-BLK / W-GAA-SV%-SV
    24 Man Roster
    Keep: 6 Forwards, 4 Defencemen, 1 Goaltender & 1 Prospect
    Keepers:
    C - McDavid, Matthews, Aho
    LW - Panarin
    RW - Pastrnak
    D - Hedman, Hamilton, Doughty, Burns
    G - Markström
    P - Cayden Primeau

Dobber Sports Padawan

I say Tampa within 6 games

Dobber Sports Ninja

TB in 6. I think the Caps are pretty beat up and how mentally strong is Holtby if TB lights him up in back to back games?
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Game 1 Prediction

Lots of feeling out in the series and Tampa's long rest shows early...

3-2 Washington win.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Tampa in 5 or 6. Not to take anything away from them but Washington did beat a tired looking Penguin team.

Tampa in 6 over Washington
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Ninja

Caps off to a great start! 2-0 after the opening period. Should be a great series.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

Taking Caps again F all you haters. Ovi is lit! I can't believe all the people who doubt that he's a playoff performer. Sorry super stoked on this start. Told the wife flying down to Vegas if they both advance.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Taking Caps again F all you haters. Ovi is lit! I can't believe all the people who doubt that he's a playoff performer. Sorry super stoked on this start. Told the wife flying down to Vegas if they both advance.
    I love Ovenchicken, but also the Bolts and I think the Caps are hurting and not as deep as TB. Awesome if you end up going to the SCF in Vegas, but don't expect to get a deal on the tickets - or at least I'd be surprised if they were "cheap" (in comparison to other SCF tickets). Let us know if you get tickets and how much!