Thread: Kamenev

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Kamenev

He loses protection this upcoming season and I am looking to see if he's worth calling up or cutting loose. Obviously my team isn't that good but he seems to be a decent player. I'm just worried he may not play in the NHL this year and I've already got one player in Kaprizov that won't be getting me any points for a few years still. Just didn't want to let him go because he's such an amazing prospect. So, call up Kamanev or say bye and look at someone like Troy Terry if he's available at the waiver draft?
    Points only keeper. 12 Teams. No pos requirements. 18 skaters / 3 goalies (2 count for points.) G/A = 1 point each (includes goalies) Goalies = 1.5 for W / 4.5 for SO. Minors - 4 year protection. Prospects added during their draft year only. Undrafted = waivers.
    Skaters: Tolvanen,Jeannot,Drysdale,Benson,Sprong,Fantilli,H .Lindholm,T. Raddysh,K. Miller,Edvinsson,Roslovic,Sharangovich,McBain,Benn ett,Crouse, Luostarinen,Dube,Phillips
    Goalies: Gustavsson,Schmid,Vejmekla
    Minors: F.Pinelli,Beckman,Cossa,Nikkanen,Tieksola,Pashin,M cMichael,Konovalov,Svechkov,K.Johnson,Moore,Crista ll,Heidt,Ziemmer,Perron,Nadeau,Gulyayev,Wahlberg, Suniev,Tomasino,Khusnutdinov

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Kamenev

Terry should start the year in the NHL. I expect him to be there most of the season & could put up a Heinen-type rookie year - Borgstrom got all the love on that line in the NCAA, but Terry's basically the same age, just wen tto college a year earlier. Kamanev should be in the same boat as Terry, I expect both to be aroung 34-40pts next year. I wouldn't hesitate to drop Eakin to make room for Kamanev
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4