Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Dynasty \"All 30 Teams\" standings

Super Moderator

Default Dynasty

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    congrats to everyone in the playoff picture, and especially chinny who backed up his smacktalk with a top finish.

look out for me next year, tier 3!
    ]

Yeah, Congrats to all the winners. Chinny, you are the man this year.

UW, Tier 3 is mine next year. Praying that Hiller will be the #1 next year. :P
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Dynasty

Thanks everyone, i never imagined i would be able to hold down the regular season title with so many great fantasy hockey minds in this league.

these playoffs will be something different, best of luck to everyone involved!

Dobber Sports Guru

Default Dynasty

smack1919 wrote:
    UW, Tier 3 is mine next year. Praying that Hiller will be the #1 next year. :P
    i see your Hiller and raise you Lehtonen/Rinne!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Dynasty

Congrats Chinny on being the inaugural winner of our pool! Thanks for all your hard work in keeping us updated with the stats and salaries. I truly appreciated all your efforts and it\'s nice to see you at the top.

I look forward to being in the top two of the second Tier next season and rising to the top of Tier 1 the following year! I\'m coming for you...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Dynasty

Congratulations Chinny!

Excellent job with the updates from Chinny and to The Comish for setting up and running this outstanding league.

Good luck to all in the playoffs! (especially me :laugh...

...if I might add, we are currently dating, and she is quite a handful in the bedroom...

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Dynasty

Congrats Chinny!

You did a marvelous job this season. Also, thanks for all the hard work that you and the Comish did throughout the season.

Good luck everyone.

(jL67s basically covered it all, but this is better than saying \"what he said\".....haha)
    Comish Dynasty - 3 Tiers - 24 GMs (G A +/- PIM STP SOG HITS BLK W SV GAA / 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 1G) - $1130 SALARY CAP - Tier 1

C - Point $111, Horvat $67, Athanasiou $27 (C/LW), Mittelstadt $5, Lafferty $5 (C,LW,RW), Kupari $5, Coyle $40 (C/RW), Saarela $5
    LW - E.Kane $130, Bertuzzi $11 (LW/RW), Matt Martin $27, B.Lemieux $5, Haula (C/LW) $5, Motte $5,
    RW - Tarasenko $117, Keller $28 (RW/LW), Niederreiter $65 (LW/RW) , Tatar $57 (LW/RW), Kyrou $5 (C/LW), B.Ritchie
    D - Werenski $62, Pulock $57, R.Ellis $65, Ceci $36, T.Myers $59, T.DeAngelo $9, Bear $5, Witkowski, $5, Byram $5, Boqvist $5, T.Smith $5, Capobianco $5
    G - Grubauer $42, Rittich $27, Sorokin $5,