Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matheson vs montour

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Matheson vs montour

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Provorov is my #5, so I'm just loaded on D... Makar marinating as a prospect with Dermott kicking tires at Matheson's spot. A couple other good prospects - Mitchell, Hajek, Fox floating around to. It was more a matter of circumstance to trade away Montour and then trade for Matheson vs. who I believe has the higher ceiling. Value wise, I won both deals (IMO) which puts me ahead overall
    I also have Makar - one of my favorite prospects, definitely D prospect. Fox is another. You're in good shape.

Dobber Sports Recruit

The scrum around Anaheim Ducks defenceman Sami Vatanen was six profound Friday morning with everyone sharp for a medicinal release on his speculated sore shoulder.
    Best golf laser rangefinder 2018

Best golf laser rangefinder Reviews
    In the event that you've been hitting the fairway for some time then you know how hard it can be at some point to assess the separation from yourself to the banner by eye, particularly on new courses. Those of you who have utilized a laser rangefinder before have encountered firsthand the amount of a distinction in your play it can make essentially knowing how far you are from the gap.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by jonlara1 View Post
    The scrum around Anaheim Ducks defenceman Sami Vatanen was six profound Friday morning with everyone sharp for a medicinal release on his speculated sore shoulder.
    you mean Devils defensemen Sami Vatanen?... I'm not sure what the rest exactly means
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Superstar

Matheson is going to be hard pressed to produce offensively with others ahead of him for PP time. Montour is the easy choice here.

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    you mean Devils defensemen Sami Vatanen?... I'm not sure what the rest exactly means
    Ya, I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea what that post means. I wonder if it's some kind of bot for that Laser Range Finder in the sig?

EDIT: Looking into his posts, they are all jibberish with one specifically directed at a laser range finder. Definitely some kind of bot/advertising account. Should probably be banned.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Matheson is going to be hard pressed to produce offensively with others ahead of him for PP time. Montour is the easy choice here.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea what that post means. I wonder if it's some kind of bot for that Laser Range Finder in the sig?

EDIT: Looking into his posts, they are all jibberish with one specifically directed at a laser range finder. Definitely some kind of bot/advertising account. Should probably be banned.
    two... yeah he's gotta go... #bootthebot
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Stud

As a fantasy GM, I'll take Montour, as he has pure offence (and I have Matheson).
    I think Matheson has tons more potential than he's shown but is a much better real life dman than Montour.
    F-Jarvis,Aho,Mittlestadt,Byfield,Berggren,Brink,Chyt il,Dach,Kakko,Kaliyev,
    Cooley,Newhook,Macelli,Marchenko,Meier,Michkov,Per fetti,Reichel,Stankoven

D-Bean,Hutson,Mateychuk,Mintyukov,Seider,Addison,Kor chinski

G-Kotchetkov,Oettinger,Wallstedt,Dostal,Knight,Taras ov

F-G,A=1pt (14 count)
    D-G,A=2pt,+- (8 count)
    G-Win=2pts,T=1,SO=1,G,A=1 (3 count)

12 Team Dynasty

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by jonlara1 View Post
    I am not a robot!
    F-Jarvis,Aho,Mittlestadt,Byfield,Berggren,Brink,Chyt il,Dach,Kakko,Kaliyev,
    Cooley,Newhook,Macelli,Marchenko,Meier,Michkov,Per fetti,Reichel,Stankoven

D-Bean,Hutson,Mateychuk,Mintyukov,Seider,Addison,Kor chinski

G-Kotchetkov,Oettinger,Wallstedt,Dostal,Knight,Taras ov

F-G,A=1pt (14 count)
    D-G,A=2pt,+- (8 count)
    G-Win=2pts,T=1,SO=1,G,A=1 (3 count)

12 Team Dynasty

Dobber Sports Monster

I'd rather have Montour but Matheson is an interesting young player. One of the best skaters in the league but has better D-men ahead of him on the depth charts.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yes you are

Dobber Sports Rookie

I have Matheson in my lineup for my 6-7th D.

Pretty sure that he's able to do a lot of points with a young Panthers F core. With Ekblad and his big struggling, i think that Matheson have his place to put 40-50 pts.

Montour will be a more complete D in my opinion. With Fowler and Lindholm in front of him, i'm not sure that i will have big minutes on the first pair. Also agree with the post about the older Ducks guys. This club will probably begin a rebuild closely...
    8 teams keeper, 12 A, 6 D, 2 G count. 1 pt G/A; 2 pts W, 3 pts Shutout
    7 changes per mounth

Fowards:

Beauvillier, Svechnikov, Kamenev, Point, MacKinnon, Dano, Shinkaruk, Teravainen, Trochek, Huberdeau, Vesey, Scheifele, V.Rask, Mi. Granlund, Spooner, Zucker, R.Smith, Duchene, Marchesseault, Dadonov, P.Kane, Simmonds, Okposo, Zuccarello, Oshie, Bozak, Vrbata.

Defense:

Chychrun, Kylington, Theodore, Matheson, Gostisbehere, J.Schultz, McDonagh, PK Subban, Muzzin, E.Johnson, Phaneuf

Goalie:

Mrazek, Allen, Andersen, Reimer, Fleury

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I hold both Montour and Matheson. I am going with Montour just by a hair. I believe he has a bit more offensive upside, and Matheson has Yandle and Ekblad ahead of him. Yandle is a proven offensive dman, and Ekblad had a pretty good bounce back year.

Granted, Montour is behind Fowler and Lindholm, but I could see displacing one or both of those players.

Just my 2 cents.
    9 Team Dynasty Pool. 30 Players, 20 Active (12 F, 6 D, 2 G). 10 Reserves. 20 Roster moves allowed per season.
    Forwards Points Only, D Points, Hits, Blocks, Goalies Wins and Shutouts.
    Drop 10 players in the offseason for free agent draft before season.

Forwards: Barzal, Forsberg, Guentzl, Buchnevic, Barkov, W. Nylander, P. Kane, Crosby, Fiala, Zibanejad, Vrana, Zuccarello, Pavelski, Tarasenko, Kreider, B. Schenn
    Defence: Fox, Sergachev, Pietrangelo, Letang, Karlsson, Hamilton, Spurgeon, Sandin, Boqvist, Matheson

Goal: Hellebuyck, Campbell, Skinner, Murray