Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matheson vs montour

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: Matheson vs montour

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    Provorov is my #5, so I'm just loaded on D... Makar marinating as a prospect with Dermott kicking tires at Matheson's spot. A couple other good prospects - Mitchell, Hajek, Fox floating around to. It was more a matter of circumstance to trade away Montour and then trade for Matheson vs. who I believe has the higher ceiling. Value wise, I won both deals (IMO) which puts me ahead overall
    I also have Makar - one of my favorite prospects, definitely D prospect. Fox is another. You're in good shape.

Dobber Sports Recruit

The scrum around Anaheim Ducks defenceman Sami Vatanen was six profound Friday morning with everyone sharp for a medicinal release on his speculated sore shoulder.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by jonlara1 View Post
    The scrum around Anaheim Ducks defenceman Sami Vatanen was six profound Friday morning with everyone sharp for a medicinal release on his speculated sore shoulder.
    you mean Devils defensemen Sami Vatanen?... I'm not sure what the rest exactly means
    Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. - H.S.T.

Dobber Sports Star

Matheson is going to be hard pressed to produce offensively with others ahead of him for PP time. Montour is the easy choice here.

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    you mean Devils defensemen Sami Vatanen?... I'm not sure what the rest exactly means
    Ya, I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea what that post means. I wonder if it's some kind of bot for that Laser Range Finder in the sig?

EDIT: Looking into his posts, they are all jibberish with one specifically directed at a laser range finder. Definitely some kind of bot/advertising account. Should probably be banned.
    https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Kofax View Post
    Matheson is going to be hard pressed to produce offensively with others ahead of him for PP time. Montour is the easy choice here.

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. I have no idea what that post means. I wonder if it's some kind of bot for that Laser Range Finder in the sig?

EDIT: Looking into his posts, they are all jibberish with one specifically directed at a laser range finder. Definitely some kind of bot/advertising account. Should probably be banned.
    two... yeah he's gotta go... #bootthebot
    Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why. - H.S.T.